Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
justsomeone212

Spironolactone: Does Brand Matter?

Hey! I've been taking Spironolactone (indicated as Teva-Spironolactone on the bottle) and I'm just wondering whether anyone knows if there's a true difference between the available brands with regards to efficiency?

I'm in Canada and it looks like we have 3 types available here: Aldactone, Novo-Spiroton and Teva-Spironolactone.

Aldactone is the original brand name. If you're having problems with Teva, sure, try switching to Aldactone.

I use the Qualitest generic in the US and haven't had a problem with it, but others find the brand name works better for them.

I'm also from Canada and have been taking the Teva- Spironolactone for a year without results. I'm switching to the brand name Aldactone.. did you have any luck with the Teva one?

Hey! I've been taking Spironolactone (indicated as Teva-Spironolactone on the bottle) and I'm just wondering whether anyone knows if there's a true difference between the available brands with regards to efficiency?

I'm in Canada and it looks like we have 3 types available here: Aldactone, Novo-Spiroton and Teva-Spironolactone.

I'm from Canada too and took " Teva-Spironolactone" for a year without any improvement in my oil.. I recent just switched to Aldactone the brand name to see if it would make any difference. Did u have any luck with yours?