Notifications
Clear all

Acne Ocurring Over Night?

MemberMember
(@rahip4567)

Posted : 12/05/2012 12:55 am

So i've noticed that whenever i wake up i either see one of my current pimples fading away or a new one forming. So why does acne occur only at night for me? I'm thinking it's because i sleep with a blank over my head, face planted on my pillow and stay at the exact same spot from when i went to sleep and woke up.

Does anyone else experience getting acne only at night? Also is there any night acne products i can use? i currently use Epiduo only at night for about 1-1/2 months. During the day all i do is wash my face with a cleanser, apply BP, and moisturizer.

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 12/05/2012 9:22 am

Yeah, that happens to me too sometimes. I'll notice I won't have anything on my chin, no bumps, then the next morning BAM I get a cyst. Have you tried changing your pillow cases really frequently? I stumbled upon something the other day and it was like, use t-shirts as pillow cases to prevent getting acne. So, you just get a t-shirt and put your pillow inside like the pillow is wearing the t-shirt haha. Kinda a waste of t-shirts, unless you wear them the next day or something, but I thought it was interesting.

MemberMember
(@maryana)

Posted : 12/05/2012 10:25 am

wow, pillow with the shirt is quite cute (:. im gonna try it, coz yeah im also getting into the problem. gonna change my pillow system!

MemberMember
(@rahip4567)

Posted : 12/05/2012 11:48 am

i also think for some reason that sleeping with the blanket covering my face causes my face to get really oily and results in me getting a small or huge pimple.