Notifications
Clear all

Cheese,

MemberMember
(@nadiaxedge)

Posted : 12/04/2012 2:51 am

i consume alot of dairy especially cheese I LOVE CHEESE. does dairy play a big part of my diet and acne???

MemberMember
(@o-havoc-o)

Posted : 12/04/2012 3:06 am

i consume alot of dairy especially cheese I LOVE CHEESE. does dairy play a big part of my diet and acne???

That is debatable at best. Some people say it affects their acne, others say it don't

However humans really shouldn't consume dairy just for general health. We are not designed for dairy. Cows should drink cows milk, not humans lol.

Dairy causes all kinds of hell in the body. Hormonally it can mess you up pretty good especially of how the milk is processed or how the cows are fed.

MemberMember
(@nyla)

Posted : 12/04/2012 3:46 am

hmm i'm not the hugest fan of any kind of milk, but i like to drink it occasionally. but i have a HUGE weakness for cheese :( i don't think it affects my skin at all though.

MemberMember
(@royalty)

Posted : 12/04/2012 6:11 am

Depends on person, but fact is that alot of people are allergic or sensitiv to lactose!

MemberMember
(@onlyskindeep)

Posted : 12/04/2012 9:30 am

My own expierence with cheese is it does give me acne. Bad acne. How do I know this, because I gave up dairy ESPECIALLY cheese 6 years ago and have been clear since. throughout these 6 years when on very RARE occasions i unknowingly ingested cheese, and didnt know until AFTER the fact, I got back my old acne. Again, this is MY expierence only.

MemberMember
(@alternativista)

Posted : 12/04/2012 10:10 am

We can't tell you that. But there are many ways that dairy negatively affects acne. You need to try avoiding it completely to test. And don't drink milk, especially the pasteurized milk sold in your supermarket.. Fermentation reduces many of the negatives.