Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My acne will be doing great, hardly any break outs. So, if I even say "hm, my skin is looking great" slowly but surely acne will come back and i'll get three nodules and a cyst that day. that's sad! Shall I forever be negative about the way my skin looks so I won't jinx my good results? lol just kidding. but it really happens every single time. =( anyone else have this odd issue?

I've dealt with that too. It's like the universe seeing that you're having a rare moment of happiness, and then it's like "he's happy now? send him more blemishes ASAP!" lol the universe must be a real asshole. I've gotten to the point where when I do have a good day I try and savor it as best I can, because I know in my heart my skin will probably be much different/worse the next day.

Greetings,

Have you tried a new diet? I can really vouch for what it has done for my cysts. I believe cysts are under the skin, while the surface pimples are above.