Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lindseym

Omega 3 & Zinc To Combat Hair Loss...and Shampoo

I am wondering if anyone has had luck with the accutane hair loss by taking Omega 3 and Zinc (commonly used for normal hair loss) also I am looking at shampoos that are supposed to help with hair loss .... I came across "Organic Root Stimulator" brands which are supposed to help strengthen the hair and keep it from falling out.

Any help would be great! Right now I am using Head and Shoulders for dry itchy scalp and my hair is falling out by the brush full and very dry.

I am still on Accutane and have not experience hairloss but my hair is very dry. I just started conditioning my hair every day and cut out the shampoo. It's kinda soft now and smell really girly but oh well. I also use Head and Shoulders itchy scalp.

My hair isn't quite dry but the static is insane, I've switched to a shampoo for static but it doesn't seem to be helping at all... hopefully my hair doesn't all fall out in the meantime lol!