Notifications
Clear all

I've Finally Found Something That Works!

MemberMember
(@coffeedrinkeryay)

Posted : 09/28/2012 3:08 pm

Guys, I'm estatic right now! I've finally found something that seems to be helping with my acne!

I've been using the Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing bar on reccomendation of a friend. She said it helped her with her acne eventually, and maybe I should give it a try after this bad breakout I'm going through. (Love my time of the month. ha.) so, I decided, why not? It's only around $4 at the grocery store, but it's a very solid bar of soap.

So, I've been using it morning and night fore the past few days, and while I'm not clear 100% I've noticed that my acne has defiently seemed to be healing up and my face in general looks more smooth and a bit clearer! I wash with it in the morning and then follow up with Oil of Olay's complete moisturizer with SPF in it.

At night, I sometimes use the Noxzema original cleansing cream as a mask, let that sit for a bit, wash it off with a washcloth, do my cetaphil, then use a salilyic acid pad and then do a lighter moisturizer at night.

The noxzema I only do every few days, since I don't want to be overwashing my face, but it seems to be helping. :)

I'm happy! Thought i"d share!

MemberMember
(@lovegreensmoothies)

Posted : 10/04/2012 10:45 pm

I've heard that's good. I'd try it but I'm happy with my current routine.