Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
coffeedrinkeryay

I've Finally Found Something That Works!

Guys, I'm estatic right now! I've finally found something that seems to be helping with my acne!

I've been using the Cetaphil Antibacterial Gentle Cleansing bar on reccomendation of a friend. She said it helped her with her acne eventually, and maybe I should give it a try after this bad breakout I'm going through. (Love my time of the month. ha.) so, I decided, why not? It's only around $4 at the grocery store, but it's a very solid bar of soap.

So, I've been using it morning and night fore the past few days, and while I'm not clear 100% I've noticed that my acne has defiently seemed to be healing up and my face in general looks more smooth and a bit clearer! I wash with it in the morning and then follow up with Oil of Olay's complete moisturizer with SPF in it.

At night, I sometimes use the Noxzema original cleansing cream as a mask, let that sit for a bit, wash it off with a washcloth, do my cetaphil, then use a salilyic acid pad and then do a lighter moisturizer at night.

The noxzema I only do every few days, since I don't want to be overwashing my face, but it seems to be helping. :)

I'm happy! Thought i"d share!