Notifications
Clear all

Non-Inflammatory Acne, A Regime?

MemberMember
(@philip278)

Posted : 09/25/2012 9:41 am

Hi guys,

I'm a new member on this site, although I have been using the site as guidance for years..

But basically I need your help to find a new regime. I got acne when I was 14 years old, it was inflammatory acne and gave me especially huge pimples on the forehead . A dermatologist prescribed tetracycline for me and my acne disappeared totally but after half a year it went back, from there on I was constantly prescribed to tetracycline and after each "session" with it I became gradually immune. When I was 17 years old, it did nothing for me. I found this site and started Dan's regime with his products, it worked but it never cleared me totally I would still have the very stubborn non-inflammatory acne left that made my forehead seem like a very uneven surface. I have now tried a lot, but nothing seems to remove my non-inflammatory acne (which is now severe on my forehead and also on my chin and jaw line due to beard). I need a regime that clears my up for good, I currently live in the UK so I'm not able to buy some products.

Information about my skin:

I have very oily skin (it is shinning by the of the day)

It's not very sensitive, I can take a lot. I have used 10% BNP in great amounts without getting red.

My acne is only non-inflammatory acne.

Help! Can someone give me a regime that will clear me up? :)

MemberMember
(@fullofgrace)

Posted : 09/25/2012 2:10 pm

hey i am started an argan oil regime as of today. I heard raving reviews about it. I can let you know how it goes by the end of this week :)

MemberMember
(@philip278)

Posted : 09/26/2012 4:55 am

Great, thank you! But would you characterize that as a treatment or just a moisturizer ?

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)
MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 10/02/2012 1:27 pm

I recommend alternating Diana Yvonne's Velderm Mandelic Acid 4% and then Salicylic Acid 5% on the other days