Notifications
Clear all

Clearzine Tablets - Do They Work?

MemberMember
(@fraz_2010)

Posted : 09/17/2012 1:57 pm

I see they're selling these tablets on Amazon and there seems to be quite a number of reviews claiming outstanding results, even against severe cases of acne and inflammation. I've looked on other websites as well which seem to be getting rave reviews about the product, but I'm not sure if they are genuine or not.

I was wondering if anybody on here had ever tried these tablets, do they really work the wonders that they promise?

They claim that it gets to the root cause of acne, instead of just treating it on the surface.

Its quite expensive, so I want to make sure its worth it before buying.

I'll try anything at this point! eusa_wall.gif (except banging my face against a brick wall...)

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 09/20/2012 10:25 pm

These are the ingredients:

biotin 25mcg, vitamin b5 500mg, zinc 1.2mg, selenium 10mcg, chromium 10mcg, witch hazel & collagen blend 40mg

It's primary ingredient is B5. You can search the forums for people who have used B5 for acne. You can get quality B5 for much cheaper then Clearzine.

knoids liked
MemberMember
(@lallen2222)

Posted : 12/06/2012 1:12 pm

Hi. I've just ordered 2 bottles of Clearzine in the hope it will work after pretty much everything else has failed or made my skin worse.

FINGERS CROSSED! Would love to have clear skin for christmas!

MemberMember
(@lallen2222)

Posted : 11/25/2013 11:56 am

Hello again

Did you try Clearzine?

They did seem to work rather well for me! The only problem is I live in the UK so it costs me a fortune to have them sent over from the USA

I am now taking vitimin D and B which does help a great deal