Notifications
Clear all

Anyone Up To Try This? Organic Natural Acne Pill

MemberMember
(@daftfrost)

Posted : 04/06/2012 9:34 pm

Here is where you get it: [Edited link out]

Uses: Acne, Dermatitis, Eczema. Fu Fang Zhen Zhu An Chuang Pian (Fu Fang Zhen Zhu An Chuang Wan, Margarite Acne Pills) clears away heat and toxic material, removes pathogenic heat from the blood and promotes blood circulation. The Chinese herb is used for adolescent acne, eczema of skin and dermatitis.

According to Ancient Chinese medicine, diseases are simply caused by imbalance of Heat and Cold in the body or known as "Yin and Yang"

yin-yang-symbol.jpg

Acne is caused by excessive Heat (Yang) or Defficient Cold (Yin). During puberty, Yang becomes more active and for reproduction Yin energy is used for fertility so there is a slight imbalance. With the current modern diet, that imbalance is easily revealed since our diet is not able to rebalance them again.

Everyone's born with different amounts of Yin and Yang. So that's why some are more likely to get acne and some are not.

Sugary, greasy, meat, dairy all are "Heat (Yang)" producing foods which is why they could cause acne. Most Fruits, Vegetables and raw foods are the opposite.

Treats acne by detoxification, cleansing blood, improving digestion and overall by balancing your internal system. Acne is simply caused by an imbalance in the body.

Unlike the western drugs, it does not directly attack the symptom by shrinking oil glands or killing bacterias (also the good ones too).

It tries to balance and clean the root problem, which is all internal and cures it naturally.

It's not a scam or anything, it will work.

If anyone wants to please test these we would all like to hear your thoughts.

MemberMember
(@omnivium)

Posted : 04/07/2012 1:33 am

It's a scam. Come on man, you don't really believe in that yin and yang crap, do you? At least don't ask other innocent people to waste their time and money on this.

Everyone's born with different amounts of Yin and Yang. So that's why some are more likely to get acne and some are not.

MemberMember
(@daftfrost)

Posted : 04/07/2012 9:08 am

It's a scam. Come on man, you don't really believe in that yin and yang crap, do you? At least don't ask other innocent people to waste their time and money on this.

I know people with success stories with chinese herbs on acne, it's just not popular because its whole different in the west. Just because you don't know doesn't mean you can call it a scam.

Have you tried it yourself?

Sigh. That doesn't even begin to explain why some people get acne and some don't. It sounds like someone just made it up.

Whatever you beileve, and yes someone also made up that acne is caused by hormones, and someone made up that every atom has electrons.

Acne is mostly caused by digestive problems so its directly related to what you eat, the damp heat builds up in your lung which then emerges under your skin as inflamed acne. The pus is the dampness mixed with Heat.

The definition of the terms "Heat" and "Cooling" doesn't have much to do with actual heat and cold itself its the scientific property that each food has.

That difference in Yin Yang force even defines our taste in things. People who are naturally "cooling" loves spicy foods, loves hot meals, and they usually have cold limbs also.

Why don't you just stop eating sugar, grease and dairy and eat more fruits and vegetables?

You could. but right now 2/3 of our food is Genetically Modified, our body isn't even used to the foreign genes. Some people can't entirely buy and replace their whole diet with fruits and vegetables.

It's like saying, instead of talking Fish pills or Vitamin D pills why don't you eat foods with them? Well, yea that would be easy if we were living in Asia where our main diet is like that.

MemberMember
(@omnivium)

Posted : 04/07/2012 2:02 pm

I haven't tried this particular product, but in my experience I've learned that most products like that are scams. The best thing you can do to be healthy is eat healthy food, not buy some pill or product. Have you tried it?

Yes, some people made up the words hormones and electrons, but those words represent things that actually exist. Can you define "heat" and "cold"? It seems like you are just using them as metaphors for actual scientific words. Like when you say "pus is dampness mixed with heat" I have no idea what that is supposed to mean. But if you said "pus is dead white blood cells that the immune system used to fight off infection," it actually has a meaning and explains it.

I'd rather eat genetically modified vegetables than sugar, grease, dairy and pills.

MemberMember
(@chapeaubleu)

Posted : 04/07/2012 3:26 pm

I am skeptical of TCM's basic premises and I would not take this pill. First of all, you're telling people that something will work and asking them to test it in the same post. That tells me that this pill is untested and it is unknown whether or not it will work.

I also looked up all of the herbs I could find to determine whether any of them have been shown to have an antiacne effect. Most of the herbs are labelled strangely, not using the organism's proper binomial name, which makes it more difficult to find out what is in the product. I was unable to find any clinical trials that support the use of any of these "herbs" (I don't consider antelope horn or mollusc shells to be herbs) in acne treatment. The UK MHRA has a warning out about one herb in the preparation ("Flos Lonicerae" or flowers from Lonicera japonica); it has caused heart palpitations and severe gastritis in some people. Just because things are herbs does not mean they are harmless.

I can understand how some acne sufferers would want to believe that this stuff works, but there is no evidence for it.

MemberMember
(@daftfrost)

Posted : 04/08/2012 10:00 pm

I haven't tried this particular product, but in my experience I've learned that most products like that are scams. The best thing you can do to be healthy is eat healthy food, not buy some pill or product. Have you tried it?

Yes, some people made up the words hormones and electrons, but those words represent things that actually exist. Can you define "heat" and "cold"? It seems like you are just using them as metaphors for actual scientific words. Like when you say "pus is dampness mixed with heat" I have no idea what that is supposed to mean. But if you said "pus is dead white blood cells that the immune system used to fight off infection," it actually has a meaning and explains it.

I'd rather eat genetically modified vegetables than sugar, grease, dairy and pills.

Sure... there is site that is dedicated for only chinese medication, theres plenty of cures for other diseases at least to balance it down. Acne is just one example. This isn't like any other scam, its an herb that has to do with your inner forces that maintains what is you.

Then why do you believe in hormones and electrons? are the scientist who discovered that? No.. its all just a simple belief. Belief, is what runs the whole world. Can be true or not. I know for a fact that Yin and Yang exists, its something spiritual and it is not easy to just say that it exists when you haven't experienced it or have no knowledge at all. I even practice martial arts that involve using these 2 forces to maintain "KI or QI" energy which is used to give you more better flow of stronger energy flow in combat and it's not yet scientifically explainable. Scientists are not even aware of how it exactly happens. Science doesn't answer the big questions,

Yin and Yang just explains the whole concept of life and universe into simple matter. I could exactly scientifically explain all the details on how heaty foods cause acne like sugar, but instead of that its better to keep it simple. Excessive Yang causes acne... and yet its true.

Dampness and Heat is just a misleading name for it. They are basically 2 forces, one that is active and expanding, one that is passive and collapsing. They aren't exactly cool or heat, but that's just the most suitable explanation. Just avoid wheat, sugar, oil and meat for 2 weeks straight atleast, and acne would fade on its own.

In my current situation I am basically offered to eat foods with refined sugar, or i just can't eat fruit all day. The pill is something to cool your body down, ofcourse you won't need that if the only thing you eat is all natural and organic like what our ancestors used to eat.

MemberMember
(@daftfrost)

Posted : 04/08/2012 10:15 pm

On 4/8/2012 at 2:26 AM, chapeaubleu said:

I am skeptical of TCM's basic premises and I would not take this pill. First of all, you're telling people that something will work and asking them to test it in the same post. That tells me that this pill is untested and it is unknown whether or not it will work.

I also looked up all of the herbs I could find to determine whether any of them have been shown to have an antiacne effect. Most of the herbs are labelled strangely, not using the organism's proper binomial name, which makes it more difficult to find out what is in the product. I was unable to find any clinical trials that support the use of any of these "herbs" (I don't consider antelope horn or mollusc shells to be herbs) in acne treatment. The UK MHRA has a warning out about one herb in the preparation ("Flos Lonicerae" or flowers from Lonicera japonica); it has caused heart palpitations and severe gastritis in some people. Just because things are herbs does not mean they are harmless.

I can understand how some acne sufferers would want to believe that this stuff works, but there is no evidence for it.

Anything in excess is poisonous, that is why our body must be in balance. If you are constantly eating one specific herb then sure you will catch some other diseases due to the imbalance. The Herb is Specifically for people with excess blood toxic heat.

Sometimes you don't need evidence to prove everything. Atleast if you want to see true evidence then I suggest you to go travel back in time in ancient china. Sadly, how the westerns treat diseases is completely different so no one really would understand much about treatments that involves eating certain foods and herbs.

In USA health of the most is very poor, high risk of cancers, obesity, heart failures, and tons of other diseases that weren't so much compared to how it long ago. All is to blame our lifestyle, our diet. Milk actually makes your bones MORE fragile rather than strengthening it. Yet our media is filled with banners saying "Milk is good for you".

The animal protein in milk absorbs the calcium in your bones, which is why Osteoporosis is so common in america. This recently have been proved by scientists but they can't change what they said before otherwise there will be huge profit loss and ofcourse citizens would be pissed. We are the only mammal that drinks milk of other animals, and the milk nowadays doesn't have all the nutritients it used to have. The fats in milks are very very healthy, because the nutrients are fat soluble. Drinking fat free milk means you are drinking something that wouldn't even be absorbed by your body and its filled with antibiotics and hormones.

We are so brainwashed.

MemberMember
(@omnivium)

Posted : 04/08/2012 11:52 pm

I could exactly scientifically explain all the details on how heaty foods cause acne like sugar,

^That's what I want to see. For people who don't know anything about yin and yang, just saying yang causes acne doesn't explain anything.

Let's get back to the pills. Have you tried them? Why are you so sure they will work? Is it just because they referenced yin and yang? Even if yin and yang are real, that particular product could still be a scam or it could just not do anything.

MemberMember
(@chapeaubleu)

Posted : 04/09/2012 12:07 am

On 4/9/2012 at 9:15 AM, DaftFrost said:

Anything in excess is poisonous, that is why our body must be in balance. If you are constantly eating one specific herb then sure you will catch some other diseases due to the imbalance. The Herb is Specifically for people with excess blood toxic heat.

Sometimes you don't need evidence to prove everything. Atleast if you want to see true evidence then I suggest you to go travel back in time in ancient china. Sadly, how the westerns treat diseases is completely different so no one really would understand much about treatments that involves eating certain foods and herbs.

In USA health of the most is very poor, high risk of cancers, obesity, heart failures, and tons of other diseases that weren't so much compared to how it long ago. All is to blame our lifestyle, our diet. Milk actually makes your bones MORE fragile rather than strengthening it. Yet our media is filled with banners saying "Milk is good for you".

The animal protein in milk absorbs the calcium in your bones, which is why Osteoporosis is so common in america. This recently have been proved by scientists but they can't change what they said before otherwise there will be huge profit loss and ofcourse citizens would be pissed. We are the only mammal that drinks milk of other animals, and the milk nowadays doesn't have all the nutritients it used to have. The fats in milks are very very healthy, because the nutrients are fat soluble. Drinking fat free milk means you are drinking something that wouldn't even be absorbed by your body and its filled with antibiotics and hormones.

We are so brainwashed.

You're making a lot of claims without showing us anything to back it up. How do you show your methods work? Through blinded clinical trials. TCM practitioners tend to decry trials for their treatments, even for herbs that are supposed to be used for particular ailments (like the one in this thread). Why is that, do you think?

MemberMember
(@daftfrost)

Posted : 04/09/2012 6:28 am

On 4/9/2012 at 11:07 AM, chapeaubleu said:

We are so brainwashed.

You're making a lot of claims without showing us anything to back it up. How do you show your methods work? Through blinded clinical trials. TCM practitioners tend to decry trials for their treatments, even for herbs that are supposed to be used for particular ailments (like the one in this thread). Why is that, do you think?

Because it isn't some cheimcally produced drug like Accutane which is used to kill the symptom while the main problem is still there. So theres a lot of side effects.

I know that some of the herbs already exist in some grocery stores so I wouldn't say you really would need some practitioners to see the effects of the herbs. If you want, ofcourse try Dandelion root tea its a simply an herb tea that does the same thing as the pill maybe less effective but it cools your body down.

Lets end this silly argument.

MemberMember
(@chapeaubleu)

Posted : 04/09/2012 2:33 pm

On 4/9/2012 at 5:28 PM, DaftFrost said:

We are so brainwashed.

Because it isn't some cheimcally produced drug like Accutane which is used to kill the symptom while the main problem is still there. So theres a lot of side effects.

I know that some of the herbs already exist in some grocery stores so I wouldn't say you really would need some practitioners to see the effects of the herbs. If you want, ofcourse try Dandelion root tea its a simply an herb tea that does the same thing as the pill maybe less effective but it cools your body down.

You're conflating two types of testing unnecessarily. Yes, I think safety testing is important; just because something is natural does not make it safe. Some natural plants are very poisonous, and others cause all sorts of other (shall we say side-)effects, like how Lonicera can cause heart palpitations. Safety testing helps show what side effects are associated with a drug and how severe they can be; this is something that is completely lacking when it comes to a lot of herbs. It is important to be aware of these things beforehand, like how doctors should go over the side effects of Accutane before letting the patient walk out of the office.

But, I also think that herbs should be tested for effectiveness. Do the herb pills above do what you say they will? Because you don't give me any reason to believe that they do (they "cool" the body? The body's core temperature stays around 37 degrees unless you have a fever, or are overheating or hypothermic). Effectiveness testing also shows how well the drug works, and that it's actually the drug that is helping, and not the placebo effect. If these herbs are so effective, then there is no reason to be opposed to effectiveness testing. It will just prove your point. Many naturally-derived medications undergo both types of testing and pass with flying colors.

It's interesting that you referenced brainwashing in your post earlier. I do wonder why you think that strangers on the internet should accept what you said just because you said it, without providing any evidence to back up your claims. Is this wanting evidence thing also part of the brainwashing?

MemberMember
(@daftfrost)

Posted : 04/09/2012 4:06 pm

On 4/10/2012 at 1:33 AM, chapeaubleu said:
On 4/9/2012 at 5:28 PM, DaftFrost said:

We are so brainwashed.

You're conflating two types of testing unnecessarily. Yes, I think safety testing is important; just because something is natural does not make it safe. Some natural plants are very poisonous, and others cause all sorts of other (shall we say side-)effects, like how Lonicera can cause heart palpitations. Safety testing helps show what side effects are associated with a drug and how severe they can be; this is something that is completely lacking when it comes to a lot of herbs. It is important to be aware of these things beforehand, like how doctors should go over the side effects of Accutane before letting the patient walk out of the office.

But, I also think that herbs should be tested for effectiveness. Do the herb pills above do what you say they will? Because you don't give me any reason to believe that they do (they "cool" the body? The body's core temperature stays around 37 degrees unless you have a fever, or are overheating or hypothermic). Effectiveness testing also shows how well the drug works, and that it's actually the drug that is helping, and not the placebo effect. If these herbs are so effective, then there is no reason to be opposed to effectiveness testing. It will just prove your point. Many naturally-derived medications undergo both types of testing and pass with flying colors.

It's interesting that you referenced brainwashing in your post earlier. I do wonder why you think that strangers on the internet should accept what you said just because you said it, without providing any evidence to back up your claims. Is this wanting evidence thing also part of the brainwashing?

Agreed, but it has been tested not by western doctors, but by the chinese. So its impossible to find tests online, even if I do they would be in chinese, and I don't even think some of those herbs even grow here in the West, but for a fact I know that its not some kind of poison.

This doesn't need any reason to explain at cellular level, its an ancient treamtent proven to work but it does not explain by every single detail, at that time they didn't even have microscopes they only were guided by the nature. As long as the treatments work, does it really really matter? The nature is such an art, it's specifically designed for us, Yin and Yang was based off the concept of the world and as organisms it applies to us too.

Think of the "Heat" and "Cold" like this, they are simply this form of life sustaining force, that is not visible to our naked eyes, they run with our blood. One is the opposite of the other, so its easy to just call them Heat and Cold. They have so less to do with actual heat and cold. It doesn't have anything to do with thermal temprature, infact people with more "Yin or Cold" gets headaches.

We are all becoming less and less spiritual, we are simply stuck with our 5 fact based senses so its easy to say that it vanished through years, scientists are not funded to work and study the effects of tons of herbs in the human body or do they have clue on what Yin Yang is, perhaps it could be explained in future when we discover more Quantum Physics and all its secrets. Atom is 99% empty and 1% energy, yet observed by our eyes as solid, so I would say theres soo much to learn and discover, and we know not so much.

As for the brainwashing, I gave it a little bit start, if he doesn't believe me he could just research that on his own or grab a common sense. We aren't even suppose to drink milk if we are over 2 years old, our body loses its ability to digest. The evidence lies on the internet, and it all comes down to a belief.

Also just to add in, theres more acne sufferes than the females. Reason to that is, Yang itself is a masculine foce, Yin is a feminine force. Males usually have more Yang than females and during puberty that change is intense so in an ancient way, it still explains why theres more males sufferes than females without the use of hormones and fancy scientific terms.

MemberMember
(@chapeaubleu)

Posted : 04/09/2012 4:52 pm

This doesn't need any reason to explain at cellular level, its an ancient treamtent proven to work but it does not explain by every single detail, at that time they didn't even have microscopes they only were guided by the nature. As long as the treatments work, does it really really matter? The nature is such an art, it's specifically designed for us, Yin and Yang was based off the concept of the world and as organisms it applies to us too.

I bolded the part that shows you either didn't read or didn't understand a thing that I just wrote. There is no point in talking to someone who won't even engage, so I won't be replying to you any more.

If one will not bother demonstrating that your treatments work and are safe, then one shouldn't go about saying that they are certain to work and are safe. That is generally regarded as unethical behavior.

MemberMember
(@free-from)

Posted : 11/22/2018 10:02 am

I tried it for just over a year and it worked amazingly for me. I stopped and acne is slowing coming back;I am now waiting to go to China next week and see if I can find the pills there as I used to get them from my Chinese doctor but I cannot afford the consultations anymore.