Notifications
Clear all

Dermify Vs Curactin?

MemberMember
(@adieuacne)

Posted : 11/23/2011 9:32 am

I've been interested in trying Dermify, but then I also found Curactin. They seem to have the same exact ingredients, but Curactin is cheaper. Should I go with Curactin because it's less or Dermify because I've been able to find more research on it? Right now I'm leaning towards Dermify because of research and I have found it on Amazon for a bit cheaper than they sell it on the actual website.

If you've used either of these products, please post! :)

MemberMember
(@chiapet_girl)

Posted : 11/24/2011 2:31 pm

Hey,

I've tried Dermify & it's seriously amazing. My skin was looking clear in a matter of days & family members took notice. I just bought my second bottle off Amazon. The free moisturizer isn't that great though...I just use olive oil and sometimes aloe vera for scars. I also have looked at Curactin, but it's only sold on the website, and I don't trust the website. I don't trust the Dermify website either. lol I recommend Dermify because that's what I've tried & Amazon is more trustworthy. :) I got Dermify for about 20 bucks thanks to my Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks. I don't know if you've heard of that site, but it's awesome. :D

MemberMember
(@sarahsue)

Posted : 10/15/2012 2:04 pm

Dermify isn't making the product anymore. After I couldn't buy Dermify, I tried Curactin.

I found out its the exact same product! After using Curactin for a few weeks I noticed that it was identical in texture, appearance and smell to Dermify. It also works just a good. Thank god!

I contacted Curactin and asked them if it is the same product and I found out that Curactin actually is the original manufacturer of the product and Dermify used to buy their acne treatment from Curactin.

I'm just using Curactin now!

MemberMember
(@missersuperman)

Posted : 10/18/2012 11:49 pm

Dermify isn't making the product anymore. After I couldn't buy Dermify, I tried Curactin.

I found out its the exact same product! After using Curactin for a few weeks I noticed that it was identical in texture, appearance and smell to Dermify. It also works just a good. Thank god!

I contacted Curactin and asked them if it is the same product and I found out that Curactin actually is the original manufacturer of the product and Dermify used to buy their acne treatment from Curactin.

I'm just using Curactin now!

THANK YOU. Seriously... I've been going crazy after Dermify went out of business. After checking out Curactin, it seemed very similar, to the point I was gonna just try it in spite of no reviews or any previous info on the company. You would almost think that Curactin was the one buying from Dermify, when looking at their website / marketing etc (Dermify had a much more "legitimate" presence / image. This is great news, thanks again!