Notifications
Clear all

I Feel Like Acne Is Trying To Take Over Every Clear Spot On My Face

MemberMember
(@jralston8)

Posted : 11/19/2011 1:29 pm

I feel like before I'm done with all this acne garbage, my entire face is going to be covered in redmarks everywhere. I already have alot of them on my cheeks, and when I look at myself in the mirror I think "well at least around my mouth and my chin aren't covered in redmarks". well guess what? apparantly my acne read my mind and now it's starting there. I literally feel like it won't stop until there isn't a white spot on my face and redmarks consume my face.

MemberMember
(@kyle_)

Posted : 11/19/2011 5:51 pm

I hate to be blunt with you, but stop complaining in the mirror, do something about it.

Are you on the regimen? Medication? Or nothing?

MemberMember
(@laura-yancie)

Posted : 11/19/2011 6:15 pm

My face was covered in red marks a year ago but faded almost completely. that's the one positive thing about those red marks left from acne, they do go away, they aren't permanent. but it's important to get rid of the acne breakouts in order to get rid of the red marks.

MemberMember
(@anabelr525)

Posted : 11/09/2013 6:54 pm

you should get on a treatment and also use suncreen because sometimes the red marks can become worse because of the sun i have acne on the right side of my cheeks and with the regmin it has stop now i am looking to deal with the hyper pigmentation i have left