Notifications
Clear all

Keeping Getting Bad Cysts On My Forehead..

MemberMember
(@bshack618)

Posted : 10/25/2011 9:26 pm

Lately my face has been breaking out really bad and I been using everything I can get my hands on. I just dont know what it is to cause it I would payyy soo much for them to be gone. I called my derm and rescheduled a appointment. Thought About trying accutane again I used it once for a month and quit but I also drink... I tryed sulfer, been using benzyol stuff, It helps but not so much tryed all kind of acne creams I had this since I was 16 and keeps getting worse!! I am getting fed up with it not asking for perfect skin just not so many bumps and my skin is constantly hurting.. I tryed all kind of ideas if you have any PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Help. Here are 2 pics

I shave everyday but not my forehead I even tryed different shampoo. I am lost what I should do!!!

post-144971-0-92709000-1319595601_thumb.

post-144971-0-86175600-1319595671_thumb.

post-144971-0-92709000-1319595601_thumb.

post-144971-0-86175600-1319595671_thumb.

MemberMember
(@ribbo)

Posted : 10/26/2011 10:54 am

This is something I haven't tried before but my friend did and it got rid of her acne after doing this for a while. This won't do any harm and that's for sure.

What she does is, steaming face just before going to bed at night for about 10 minutes and wash face with cold water. She has stopped using anything else while doing that. But I don't think using a normal face wash will hurt. After doing this for a couple of weeks, her face improved a lot and its been about.. a bit longer than a month and her face is almost clear now. So maybe you could try that as well. From what I have heard, steaming is good to open pores and get the dirt out of them.

I had many cystic acne about a month ago.. the type you mentioned..red and hurting ones. Then I started using Clean and Clear face wash and after 2 weeks the cystic acne cleared up pretty nice. But it did nothing to all the other small bumps though.

Hope I helped in some way ! :)

MemberMember
(@bshack618)

Posted : 10/26/2011 10:13 pm

Thanks man but I even tryed that out.. I used sulfer about a month ago and they all went alway and face looked awesome but after that it just came back worse and it seems like once I use a product it works but after a week my face gets used to it and then it just does not work anymore..

MemberMember
(@hotburrito)

Posted : 10/27/2011 1:58 am

Antibiotics? Hydrocortisone creams? I'd say with acne of your level you should prob be on Accutane, but if you don't want to give up drinking/are afraid of the side effects, maybe ask your doctor/derma about those two options first.

MemberMember
(@bshack618)

Posted : 10/27/2011 7:39 pm

I was using epiduo for awhile but seems not to work this is my first night I have tryed that turmeric powder I put it on my face and even had a glass of milk and drank it and trying to take some zinc

MemberMember
(@damian131)

Posted : 02/23/2014 4:53 pm

New here. I have read recently that a certain honey with turmeric and another herb is good for cysts. I have similar problem but am currently using iS products and my skin doctor said use nothing else as need evidence