Notifications
Clear all

Awesome soap clearing my cystic acne

MemberMember
(@lboogie0617)

Posted : 01/31/2010 4:00 pm

I started getting really bad cystic acne about 1 1/2 years ago after I had a kid. I've tried every every acne system out there, antibiotics, etc. I spent hundreds of dollars and a lot of time trying to get my skin to improve. I was gonna try Accutane as a last resort but I can't use it because of other medication I have to take. Plus it's pretty hardcore stuff and I really don't want to put it into my body if it could be avoided.

After being told it was "intractable" and I would have to resort to minor surgical procedures to just slightly improve it, one of my friends who is a holistic health practitioner recommended this brand of soap to me and all I can say is wow.

It's called Miracle II. They have a website. I will go ahead and warn you now that the advertisement sounds really cooky and crazy because it was developed by a medium (for all kinds of skin issues not acne specifically) and there all kinds of spiritual mumbo jumbo claims but the stuff works. Just ignore the crazy product descprition and try it. the first night I used it my skin felt super smooth and soft and kinda fuzzy and tingly. The 2nd day I got a couple of new minor breakouts as it was flushing out some of the crap under my skin but the overall texture and tone of my skin already was better.

I've used it for 5 days once a day and my cystic acne outbreak I've had in the same spot for the last 3 months is clearing away. All the lumps under my skin that were all over the bottom half of my face are gone and the red scars are already fading. It burns just a tiny bit for about 5 minutes after you wash with it but it's not as bad as benzol peroxide.

My skin is baby smooth and I don't feel any lumps at all. I tried it thinking whatever but it worked so well I wanted to let people know about it. The whole cystic acne experience has been pretty traumatic for me and I've had lots of days I'm too embarassed to go out in public or have anybody take a picture of me because of it. I know the ad sounds crazy, I think how it ultimately works is by improving the transfer of oxygen to your skin cells. All I know is that 5 days of using it is enough for me to be amazed and hopefully someone else will be able to have good results with it too. Let me know if anyone tries it and has sucess. I'm going to tell my derm about it for the severe cases like me who can't use accutane or afford injections or laser treatments. I'll be throwing out the large box of acne products I've accumulated and sticking with this. Good luck.

MemberMember
(@lady-odd-duck)

Posted : 01/31/2010 4:04 pm

So what's in it?

MemberMember
(@lboogie0617)

Posted : 01/31/2010 4:47 pm

. It has magnesium(carbopol), calcium, potassium, ash of dedecyl solution, "electrically engineered eloptic energized stabilzed oxygen" (whatever the heck that means) and prayer. Just typing what it says on the bottle. I make absolutely no claim or support of any magical spiritual properties all I can tell you is after the last year and a half of nothing working I don't really care how insane it sounds. My friend had a bunch of it at her office and let me have a sample of it to try and I will be going back for more. I also get weird bumps on my arms and legs (kilaris pilari or something) and I put a cap of it into my bath water too and all those bumps are also gone.

I'm always wary of any product that has religious claims or associations and I would never had bought it if she hadn't given me some to try.

I don't know why it's working my guess is it improves oxygen transfer somehow and magnesium is supposed to be good for your skin. I did break out the first couple days but nothing after that. Scars are still present but not as noticeable and continue to fade with each use. My face isn't all flushed and red anymore. My skintone is actually mostly even now. This is the best result I've had so far. I don't know if everyone will have good results as each person's skin and situation is different. I honestly just wanted to let people know it's out there and I personally have some measurable results. I just borrowed a digital camera from a friend I'll start a picture log over the next couple days and post it so ya'll can see the results.

MemberMember
(@jayq)

Posted : 01/31/2010 5:20 pm

. It has magnesium(carbopol), calcium, potassium, ash of dedecyl solution, "electrically engineered eloptic energized stabilzed oxygen" (whatever the heck that means) and prayer. Just typing what it says on the bottle. I make absolutely no claim or support of any magical spiritual properties all I can tell you is after the last year and a half of nothing working I don't really care how insane it sounds. My friend had a bunch of it at her office and let me have a sample of it to try and I will be going back for more. I also get weird bumps on my arms and legs (kilaris pilari or something) and I put a cap of it into my bath water too and all those bumps are also gone.

I'm always wary of any product that has religious claims or associations and I would never had bought it if she hadn't given me some to try.

I don't know why it's working my guess is it improves oxygen transfer somehow and magnesium is supposed to be good for your skin. I did break out the first couple days but nothing after that. Scars are still present but not as noticeable and continue to fade with each use. My face isn't all flushed and red anymore. My skintone is actually mostly even now. This is the best result I've had so far. I don't know if everyone will have good results as each person's skin and situation is different. I honestly just wanted to let people know it's out there and I personally have some measurable results. I just borrowed a digital camera from a friend I'll start a picture log over the next couple days and post it so ya'll can see the results.

Looking foward to seeing the pictures of progress. I read you said u diluted it in the other thread, if so how exactly do you apply it? What website do you get it from? I seen there is a regular miracle II soap and a mircale II moisturizing soap. Do you just use the regular?

Sorry for all the questions but this is new to me and im sure lots of others.

MemberMember
(@lboogie0617)

Posted : 01/31/2010 5:51 pm

It's the moisterizing soap . My skin is really sensitive so a lot of products give me trouble. The first time I used benzol peroxide I broke out in a horrible rash and got a chemical burn from it. I tolerated this soap very well. It does burn a little bit on the unhealed acne but it isn't severe and goes away pretty fast. I use a very small amount it suds up nicely with hardly any soap. I massage it onto my face at night for about 1-2 minutes and rinse it off. The soft smooth feeling was noticeable immediately.

Right now my face has a lot of red marks from where all the acne was and scarring from previous outbreaks. The most noticeable change currently is the fact there are no longer large cysts underneath everything. A afew days ago all the red spots were acne and all the skin underneath was clogged with oil and it had been like that for a long time. It was like every morning I woke up I had a new zit or lump somewhere on my face. It feels like all the junk has cleared out and now I'm just waiting on the scarring to go away. I took a pic but dumb me forgot to put the memory card in the camera. As soon as I figure out where I put it I'll load them.

MemberMember
(@andersoj)

Posted : 02/04/2010 3:08 am

I also look forward to seeing the pics. I'm a big fan of miracles.

MemberMember
(@jackthelad)

Posted : 02/04/2010 4:08 pm

oh really? kool sounds great! :D

yes photos before and after speak for themselves.

just off to check this out, sounds like there must be some AHA in it or something, or why the tingling feeling

google found

http://www.prlog.org/10199192-miracle-2-pr...is-it-scam.html

you type miracle soap and the auto search then puts "scam" after it lol...

hmm

MemberMember
(@catherinecoy)

Posted : 08/07/2016 1:30 am

On 1/31/2010 at 2:00 PM, LBoogie0617 said:

I started getting really bad cystic acne about 1 1/2 years ago after I had a kid. I've tried every every acne system out there, antibiotics, etc. I spent hundreds of dollars and a lot of time trying to get my skin to improve. I was gonna try Accutane as a last resort but I can't use it because of other medication I have to take. Plus it's pretty hardcore stuff and I really don't want to put it into my body if it could be avoided.

After being told it was "intractable" and I would have to resort to minor surgical procedures to just slightly improve it, one of my friends who is a holistic health practitioner recommended this brand of soap to me and all I can say is wow.

It's called Miracle II. They have a website. I will go ahead and warn you now that the advertisement sounds really cooky and crazy because it was developed by a medium (for all kinds of skin issues not acne specifically) and there all kinds of spiritual mumbo jumbo claims but the stuff works. Just ignore the crazy product descprition and try it. the first night I used it my skin felt super smooth and soft and kinda fuzzy and tingly. The 2nd day I got a couple of new minor breakouts as it was flushing out some of the crap under my skin but the overall texture and tone of my skin already was better.

I've used it for 5 days once a day and my cystic acne outbreak I've had in the same spot for the last 3 months is clearing away. All the lumps under my skin that were all over the bottom half of my face are gone and the red scars are already fading. It burns just a tiny bit for about 5 minutes after you wash with it but it's not as bad as benzol peroxide.

My skin is baby smooth and I don't feel any lumps at all. I tried it thinking whatever but it worked so well I wanted to let people know about it. The whole cystic acne experience has been pretty traumatic for me and I've had lots of days I'm too embarassed to go out in public or have anybody take a picture of me because of it. I know the ad sounds crazy, I think how it ultimately works is by improving the transfer of oxygen to your skin cells. All I know is that 5 days of using it is enough for me to be amazed and hopefully someone else will be able to have good results with it too. Let me know if anyone tries it and has sucess. I'm going to tell my derm about it for the severe cases like me who can't use accutane or afford injections or laser treatments. I'll be throwing out the large box of acne products I've accumulated and sticking with this. Good luck.

ive had it two tears.caretaker for husband has Alzheimer's im sixty two.very very stress life.just had first grand baby boy today.8lbs.9ozs. The cystic acne is very painful if they don't pop.and it she's.I deal with enough pain with fibromyalgia, hip and knee,need to be replaced.and then I get this acne.don't know what it is until this year and my stress and illness brought mine out.didn't have acne as a teenager but got it when I'm sixty two.but honey it sure sounds like its working for you.um so glad and happy for you.do you know if its expensive. Both being seniors we don't get a lot.can you get it like in a health food store.like whole foods.I live in salt lake city,Utah.thank you for your great information.