Notifications
Clear all

How I am RAPIDLY getting rid of my back acne

MemberMember
(@zillamosnta)

Posted : 06/06/2009 1:02 pm

So I've had back acne for about 2 years and the only solution I could find was a lot of sun in the summer. About 6 months ago I read that head and shoulders was really good for back acne so I tried it. It didn't work. Two weeks ago I went to walmart and got the head and shoulders that contained ZINC. It seemed to work a little bit better but just wasnt clearing it up good enough. Two nights ago I was exhausted from trying to figure my regimen out so I decided what the hell, I'll just leave a thin layer of the bubbles from head and shoulders on my back and shoulders when I get out of the shower. This WORKED! I have had bacne for two years and this is clearing my back up so well. It went from feeling like a fucking mountain to smooooooth. The red marks are already going away too.

So here it is:

1) head and shoulders with zinc

2) wash your back and shoulders with head and shoulders and leave a thin layer of bubbles on.

3) don't dry your back, just let it air dry.

4) If you want to, I apply a little bit of benzoyl peroxide to my back, but I honestly don't know if the benzoyl helps because it never really has for me.

I also use a cetaphil ANTI-BACTERIA soap bar to clean my face and back. I know this helps the process. The anti-bacteria kind is good because it kills those certain types of fungus that grow on your back to cause acne.

That's my regimen and so far my back is clearer in two days than it has been from anything else in the past two years. Take my advice and try it. It will dry your skin a little but this is just part of the process. My skin is looking great now : )

Confidence ftw

-Ryan

MemberMember
(@altairthegreat)

Posted : 06/06/2009 1:11 pm

Hey I heard about this before from an old friend of mine, he showed me the bottle he used as well. But I'll definitely try out your method, thanks for posting it :).

MemberMember
(@madisonn)

Posted : 07/18/2013 8:16 pm

So I've had back acne for about 2 years and the only solution I could find was a lot of sun in the summer. About 6 months ago I read that head and shoulders was really good for back acne so I tried it. It didn't work. Two weeks ago I went to walmart and got the head and shoulders that contained ZINC. It seemed to work a little bit better but just wasnt clearing it up good enough. Two nights ago I was exhausted from trying to figure my regimen out so I decided what the hell, I'll just leave a thin layer of the bubbles from head and shoulders on my back and shoulders when I get out of the shower. This WORKED! I have had bacne for two years and this is clearing my back up so well. It went from feeling like a fucking mountain to smooooooth. The red marks are already going away too.

So here it is:

1) head and shoulders with zinc

2) wash your back and shoulders with head and shoulders and leave a thin layer of bubbles on.

3) don't dry your back, just let it air dry.

4) If you want to, I apply a little bit of benzoyl peroxide to my back, but I honestly don't know if the benzoyl helps because it never really has for me.

I also use a cetaphil ANTI-BACTERIA soap bar to clean my face and back. I know this helps the process. The anti-bacteria kind is good because it kills those certain types of fungus that grow on your back to cause acne.

That's my regimen and so far my back is clearer in two days than it has been from anything else in the past two years. Take my advice and try it. It will dry your skin a little but this is just part of the process. My skin is looking great now : )

Confidence ftw

-Ryan

is this the hair wash or body wash? I am desperate to anything that will work, I have tried everything on my back and it just will not go away! My back is really bad, bumps, black heads, and pimples all over my back, arms, chest and my face. I really hope this works for me. Thank you for the advice though! This definitely is worth a try!!

-MG

MemberMember
(@tinkerphaej)

Posted : 08/13/2014 6:38 pm

Hi guys....

I am probably the 137th person to say this, and maybe different things work for different people, but after 15 years of constant cystic acne on my back, all my body acne went away when I stopped eating gluten. I didn't even believe it myself, and after a year gluten free, I started eating gluten again 2 months ago, and slowly but surely, my upper back again became covered in deep painful pimples.

I am so not the type to believe the hype...but I guess I just can't eat gluten if I want nice skin!

So I'm off it again...

Next time I'm down south, I'll cheat and have biscuits and gravy and fried chicken, but I'll just leave my sundresses at home.

Sad, but true.