Notifications
Clear all

Differin+Zineryt advice

MemberMember
(@emjae)

Posted : 09/19/2007 1:19 pm

Hi! :)

I went to my doctor today who prescribed Differin (0.1%) cream and Zineryt for my mild acne. After reading the instructions, I'm a little confused on when during the day to use each one, both say to apply at night, but surely I can't apply one straight on top of the other can I?

I wake up at 7am, finish work at 4pm and go to bed at 11:30pm on a typical weekday, could someone please offer some advice on when to use each one (maybe even stating roughly at what times, if possible).

Any other advice or tips relating to these two products would also be much appreciated.

Thanks.

MemberMember
(@clandestine_guy)

Posted : 09/28/2007 11:31 pm

Differin should be applied just before bed time. I don't know about the other drug but if it needs to be applied at night as well, you can wait 15-20 mins before applying the other cream. Don't worry creams can be apllied one on top the other unless the drem warned you against it, just give a 15-20 min wait for first cream to be absorbed.

MemberMember
(@maryum)

Posted : 08/05/2015 3:57 am

Hello,

I have also been prescribed the two meds and have been told to use Differin at night and zineryt in the morning. So far ive been using it for about a week or two and have seen very good results and my acne has almost been cured.