Notifications
Clear all

journey of removing raised scar by ACV

MemberMember
(@erey)

Posted : 07/04/2016 10:35 am

Guyz! Good day. Im 21 years old and i have 4 hypertrophic (raised) scar on my nose for 3-4 years now. You cant imagine how my confidence diminished. I used to have good looks but then when i acquired these bumps through acne everything started to change. All my decisions are affected by these scars. long story short. I WAS DESTROYED BY THESE BUMPS. THESE GENIUS MINDS IN OUR PLANET CAN INVENT THINGS AND CAN EVEN SEND HUMANS TO MARS BUT CANT REMOVE A BUMP ON NOSE! see? my reasoning shows how devastated i am.

So all these years I thought that im going to take it into my own hands. i have read about ACV treatment.
so what i did is i treated the largest bump on my nose
1. i bought ACV with the "mother " (braggs)
2. i pinched/wounded the area of my bump with a seewing needle. just scratches in the area of the bump to make the acv sip in the scar
3. i used q tips and dipped it into the ACV. i then dipped the q-tip into my bump for about 30-60 sec,
4. i then rubbed the other side of the q tip into my scar until the top layer if the skin would be burned until it bleed.
5. i dipped again the other side if the q tip into my scar for about 30-60 sec or until it would not sting.
6. i did step number 5 for about 3-5days every night and morning to ensure the bump is burned to its roots
i noticed that the scar turned black (i think because it was burned)
7. after that i stopped burning my scar. then applied petroleum jelly. after 2 days of applying petroleum jelly. i accidentally wiped the scab off my scar.
8. the wound left an indent. it was not flat. i think the whole tissue of the scar was burned. i petroleum jelly until 1-2 weeks later.
9.it was pinkish but now flat. it was now leveled into the skin of my nose..but after 2-3 days i noticed that it is now forming into a raised scar though it is small u can hardly see it except if u look too close.
10. now i applied silicon gel named contractubex and massage it into my scar 2-3 times a day.

so i need time to report to you all suferers. im hoping that it wont form into a raised scar again. PRAY FOR ME! GOD BLESS US ALL.

MemberMember
(@jennyg444)

Posted : 07/05/2016 3:15 pm

keep updated. I have had normal raised scars removed by Dr. Orentreich in NY, He lasered and injected with cortisone. I had horrible scarring after surgery and over the year, he took alot of it down and looked normal. so if all else fails, you can do cortisone injections.

AnLo7 and erey liked
MemberMember
(@erey)

Posted : 07/07/2016 10:30 am

On 7/5/2016 at 1:15 PM, jennyg444 said:

keep updated. I have had normal raised scars removed by Dr. Orentreich in NY, He lasered and injected with cortisone. I had horrible scarring after surgery and over the year, he took alot of it down and looked normal. so if all else fails, you can do cortisone injections.

really? that works on you?. did it ever came back? .

im on my way to recovery of what i had done. what im doing now is to prevent them from forming back into raised scar.

MemberMember
(@anlo7)

Posted : 12/31/2016 1:05 am

Yeah there's always steroid injections. Though many derms are reluctant to do these injections on the nose just for a scar.

On 7/5/2016 at 4:15 PM, jennyg444 said:

Was it only one raised scar you had treated? I'm considering laser but I've spoken to about 3 doctors, 3 being derms and they said laser wouldn't do much. I'm in NY as well, I went to see a plastic surgeon and he bascially told me that my situation- raised scars on chest- was too tricky to treat aside from injections which I'm already doing

MemberMember
(@anita456)

Posted : 08/16/2021 4:38 am

On 7/4/2016 at 8:35 PM, erey said:

Guyz! Good day. Im 21 years old and i have 4 hypertrophic (raised) scar on my nose for 3-4 years now. You cant imagine how my confidence diminished. I used to have good looks but then when i acquired these bumps through acne everything started to change. All my decisions are affected by these scars. long story short. I WAS DESTROYED BY THESE BUMPS. THESE GENIUS MINDS IN OUR PLANET CAN INVENT THINGS AND CAN EVEN SEND HUMANS TO MARS BUT CANT REMOVE A BUMP ON NOSE! see? my reasoning shows how devastated i am.

So all these years I thought that im going to take it into my own hands. i have read about ACV treatment.
so what i did is i treated the largest bump on my nose
1. i bought ACV with the "mother " (braggs)
2. i pinched/wounded the area of my bump with a seewing needle. just scratches in the area of the bump to make the acv sip in the scar
3. i used q tips and dipped it into the ACV. i then dipped the q-tip into my bump for about 30-60 sec,
4. i then rubbed the other side of the q tip into my scar until the top layer if the skin would be burned until it bleed.
5. i dipped again the other side if the q tip into my scar for about 30-60 sec or until it would not sting.
6. i did step number 5 for about 3-5days every night and morning to ensure the bump is burned to its roots
i noticed that the scar turned black (i think because it was burned)
7. after that i stopped burning my scar. then applied petroleum jelly. after 2 days of applying petroleum jelly. i accidentally wiped the scab off my scar.
8. the wound left an indent. it was not flat. i think the whole tissue of the scar was burned. i petroleum jelly until 1-2 weeks later.
9.it was pinkish but now flat. it was now leveled into the skin of my nose..but after 2-3 days i noticed that it is now forming into a raised scar though it is small u can hardly see it except if u look too close.
10. now i applied silicon gel named contractubex and massage it into my scar 2-3 times a day.

so i need time to report to you all suferers. im hoping that it wont form into a raised scar again. PRAY FOR ME! GOD BLESS US ALL.

Please tell me if the indent healed. I did acv flat mole removal, which has a pink indent now,it has been just 1 week since my black scab fell off. Im hoping the indentation fills in without any redness