Notifications
Clear all

Hyperpigmentation/PIE

MemberMember
(@coyleam24yahoo-com)

Posted : 11/03/2022 12:24 pm

I used to get the pigmentation after acne for about a week but now it says for months. I have only few active pimples but it looks like I have a ton because the of redness. How can I get rid of them and stop them from happening?

I also have like white bumps under the skin that do not go a away but in about 5 months they finally form into a pimple, can anyone tell me what that is.

0F18AD54-C04B-4BF5-950F-E6EFA3DD618D.jpeg

0938B8B7-9DD2-43A3-AC05-7F05BFCFAD35.jpeg

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 11/07/2022 11:44 am

This is interesting.

Question: Using a new makeup? Or started using makeup when you didn't used to? That could explain the white bumps.

As far as the redness, maybe because it was just summertime and you were out in a sun a lot? It's strange that you all the sudden started getting longer bouts of hyperpigmentation.

MemberMember
(@coyleam24yahoo-com)

Posted : 11/07/2022 8:36 pm

8 hours ago, Dan said:

This is interesting.

Question: Using a new makeup? Or started using makeup when you didn't used to? That could explain the white bumps.

As far as the redness, maybe because it was just summertime and you were out in a sun a lot? It's strange that you all the sudden started getting longer bouts of hyperpigmentation.

I havent used any makeup for 2 years

Member Admin
(@dan)

Posted : 11/17/2022 10:56 am

It's a mystery then. Think about other products you may have used. Maybe a new sunscreen?

And another idea is harsh scrubbing. If you harshly scrub your skin it can react with those kind of bumps. You want to stay super gentle, and max 2x a day washing.