Notifications
Clear all

How can I remove Big Dipper #1, Big Dipper #2 and Lil' Dipper scars?

MemberMember
(@wendyblue)

Posted : 03/25/2018 4:15 am

Hi Pals. Last month I used a hand lotion that has unfortunately caused break outs all over my face. I am left with a couple of scars, and I am looking for ways to fade them. I have named the scars Big Dipper #1, Big Dipper #2 and Lil' Dipper. I am aware that they aren't very big. However, as an aspiring astronomer, naming them makes me feel astute.

Would a micro needle Derma pen stamp help? I use Proactiv on a daily basis, and I don't know if the chemicals in that would be harmful for my skin if I were to use the pen.

Here are photos of my cheeks with and without makeup. There are three scars. The rest are hyper pigmentation or acne. Lil' Dipper's camera shy. She is much more visible in person. Big Dipper #2 has been around for about a year. She is the deepest scar of the three. 

I feel very silly posting this because they are so minor. I don't really have anything to do right now though...
FullSizeRender-4.thumb.jpg.fd02f979cbc17b28da84602ef29c0d15.jpg

FullSizeRender-5.thumb.jpg.fdcc4b9b9caf6ac98373d97139df9a34.jpg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/25/2018 10:59 am

Look at the FAQ under skin and then PIE, it's wounding post acne. IT can take up to a year to heal. Many do vascular laser or IPL to get rid of the red or discoloration. This is not scarring. There are other treatments I list in the Acne.org-FAQ as this is a common concern.

[Edited link out]

WendyBlue liked
MemberMember
(@wendyblue)

Posted : 03/25/2018 2:27 pm

On 3/25/2018 at 9:59 PM, beautifulambition said:

Look at the FAQ under skin and then PIE, it's wounding post acne. IT can take up to a year to heal. Many do vascular laser or IPL to get rid of the red or discoloration. This is not scarring. There are other treatments I list in the Acne.org-FAQ as this is a common concern.

[Edited link out]

Hi, thanks for replying! They are actually pitted and œdipped in the texture of my skin. Could this really heal and somewhat refill itself? If so, I would be so happy! :)

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 03/30/2018 11:32 pm

I don't see anything that is a pit, if so you need to find a dermatologist that does subcision w/ filler. But you must get your acne under control first.