Notifications
Clear all

Acne scars and marks

MemberMember
(@xxmaryx)

Posted : 04/25/2017 12:47 am

I've been battling acne scars for quite some time now.  I never use to have this problem, or with acne in general.  My face did break out as I got in the teen ages(end of elementary going into middle school), but it did clear up.  Now I'm stuck with whatever is on my cheeks, and also been breaking out a lot.  I noticed just the slightest acne marks a long time back but it wasn't something I was worried about.  I used so many acne products, and face washes and nothing seems to help.  I also used proactive and that did nothing for my skin.  Some days my acne scars are so noticeable I just hate to look at myself because of that.  if someone can help me find something that could work, please do tell me! 

acne2.jpg

acne 1.jpg

MemberMember
(@beautifulambition)

Posted : 04/25/2017 6:40 am

Hi there, these are not scars, they are wounds that take a long time to heal,

We made a faq to this frequently asked question

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/365640-qa-faq-post-inflammatory-erythema-pie-post-inflammatory-hyperpigmentation-pih-hypopigmentation-read-before-posting/

MemberMember
(@harsh100)

Posted : 04/19/2019 1:39 am

Do u have any improvements by using any Medicine I have same marks like you pls reply if u have any improvements by using any medicine or remedy

Screenshot_20190419-113543.png

Screenshot_20190405-192633.png