Notifications
Clear all

Red marks on my face

MemberMember
(@ahadxo)

Posted : 11/06/2016 4:51 pm

Finally somewhere i can get an answer, my skin has had these red marks on for such a long time, more than a year probably and i dont know what this is? Ive tried products that have glycolic acid inside such as Alpha h liquid gold and even creams with 10% glycolic acid inside them but its not helping, my nose is all red and irritated and my forehead looks horrible, their not painful because their under the skin, they just appear on my skin not even as spots. I cant afford to go to clinics and get procedures done, are there any products i can buy online? I just want clear skin. I also use an acne cleanser once a day and a lotion for redness. And also ive had yhem on my forehead for so long and on the left side of my face they just appear, my right side is completely fine. Unusual, i just want them gone, ive tried acne cream, glycolic acid is meant to work but it hasnt helped. What is this? 

IMG_4980.PNG

IMG_5135.JPG

IMG_5136.PNG

IMG_5137.PNG

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 11/06/2016 11:00 pm

Red marks = Post inflammatory erythema. Theres a whole lot of information here: [removed]

Don't worry, they aren't permanent. They eventually fade after a few months to a year.

MemberMember
(@ahadxo)

Posted : 11/07/2016 5:15 pm

Are there no creams that i can use? To treat this? Ive used glycolic acid creams but it irritates my skin even more, i dont know what else to do use. I use a good cleanser and toner, at night i use a product with glycolic acid inside and its smoothed out my skin but these stubborn red marks wont go,