Notifications
Clear all

I don't know what to do anymore

MemberMember
(@anthony4905)

Posted : 09/09/2016 1:15 pm

I've recently after 3-4 months been using the acne.org regimen with good results on my cheeks. The problem I'm having though is I don't know exactly what it is but I get these annoying red marks on my cheeks and I don't know what to do about them. I didn't think of it at first that it wasn't acne anymore until I really took a good look in the mirror. If anyone has experienced the same problem and or have any advice please share with me so I can better myself.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 09/09/2016 1:26 pm

You aren't alone. My acne left behind so many red marks. The regimen helped me out a lot but the red marks took a couple of months to fade.

Have you incorporated the AHA into your routine? I find that the AHA works best when applied BEFORE the BP. So I would cleans my face, spot treat the red marks with AHA, let it dry then do the BP and the moisturizer. I would do this in the morning and at night and made sure I was never under the sun for long periods of time without SPF.

Give the AHA a try and also...be patient. Not what people like to hear but eventually with no more acne the red marks with slowly fade.

MemberMember
(@anthony4905)

Posted : 09/09/2016 1:38 pm

13 minutes ago, nicmic62 said:

You aren't alone. My acne left behind so many red marks. The regimen helped me out a lot but the red marks took a couple of months to fade.

Have you incorporated the AHA into your routine? I find that the AHA works best when applied BEFORE the BP. So I would cleans my face, spot treat the red marks with AHA, let it dry then do the BP and the moisturizer. I would do this in the morning and at night and made sure I was never under the sun for long periods of time without SPF.

Give the AHA a try and also...be patient. Not what people like to hear but eventually with no more acne the red marks with slowly fade.

I have incorporated it into my regimen for only a couple of weeks now. I'll try what you said and see if it helps at all. Thank you for your reply.