Notifications
Clear all

Hyperpigmentations And The Sun

MemberMember
(@superyew)

Posted : 08/30/2013 1:29 pm

Hey, I know hyperpigmentations are not good to be exposed to sun light, so if I use sunscreen does that make it safe for the marks? Or is it still bad to be in sun even with sunscreen. Im currently using this sunscreen: EltaMD UV CLEAR BROAD-SPECTRUM SPF 46

Google it to get a list of ingreadients and what its about (its all on their website) it seems like a real nice sunscreen :)

MemberMember
(@superyew)

Posted : 09/02/2013 3:40 pm

Anyone?

MemberMember
(@hasmas)

Posted : 09/02/2013 3:46 pm

Sunscreen works as protecting ur skin from UV rays and that means protecting the Hyperpigmentation but you can also try to avoid the sun even more with like a hoodie or something :)

MemberMember
(@superyew)

Posted : 09/02/2013 4:02 pm

Sunscreen works as protecting ur skin from UV rays and that means protecting the Hyperpigmentation but you can also try to avoid the sun even more with like a hoodie or something smile.png

Ive avoided the sun for like a month though, I need some sun lol cant look like a ghost

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 09/02/2013 6:15 pm

is there a sunscreen that doesnt make you pale? i hate being pale because of sunscreen

MemberMember
(@biggs881)

Posted : 09/02/2013 6:23 pm

is there a sunscreen that doesnt make you pale? i hate being pale because of sunscreen

Some suncreens have fake tan incorporated

MemberMember
(@searchandseek)

Posted : 09/03/2013 5:22 am

I need sunscreen that won't make your face look greasy. Any suggestions? I also need something that won't cause breakouts

MemberMember
(@freshstart2014)

Posted : 09/03/2013 6:22 am

I need sunscreen that won't make your face look greasy. Any suggestions? I also need something that won't cause breakouts

Have you tried Neutogena Face SPF 45? It's the best OTC sunscreen I've tried. I use medical grade Oclipse now though. It's amazing but sadly, overpriced.

MemberMember
(@superyew)

Posted : 09/03/2013 1:31 pm

I use,

EltaMD UV Clear

Broad-Spectrum SPF 46

Look it up, ingreadients are great and has alot of great reviews, including some on this community. Check it out.