Notifications
Clear all

The Best Product For Red/dark Marks

MemberMember
(@snsdgirl14)

Posted : 07/06/2013 1:08 am

The Clarisonic Mia.

I've had acne for years and never had my marks fade as fast as they do with this product. With the Clarisonic, my marks fade usually within a month or a month and a half. 2 months if it's a particularly dark mark. I've been using the Clarisonic for a year now and none of my marks have exceeded that time frame. In addition, it's also improved the quality of my skin like no other, making it look smoother, healthier, and unclogging pores.

I know it's expensive, but it is SO worth it. If you're still not into the price, though, Olay makes a dupe that's around $25 or so. I haven't used it, but I imagine any form of exfoliation is better than nothing. Exfoliation is one of the quickest ways to fade marks!

Anyways, just thought I'd tote that product here!

MemberMember
(@willg)

Posted : 07/06/2013 6:28 pm

Hey! Thanks for the recommendation.

Have you tried any other methods of exfoliating before using this? I'm just wondering how it compares to using a gentle scrub or face cloth.

And how would you describe your skin - oily/sensitive/dry? A lot of people here seem to warn against using a scrub for exfoliation, but my skin isn't sensitive so I was thinking a scrub would be fine for me...

Cheers