Notifications
Clear all

Effective Red Marks Treatmeants! Score Out Of Ten!

MemberMember
(@hutchdan)

Posted : 10/09/2012 1:35 pm

So basically i went through this horrible trail period back when i had severe acne, where i'd try anything anyone suggested, until i finally found the gut diet. I'm not going through that again. It would be so much easier if people just left their suggestions for red mark treatments and mentioned what DIDN'T work for them. If you gave it a score out of ten that would be fantastic. to sum up: things you've tried and what you'd recommend.

Thanks guys.

Oldstory liked
MemberMember
(@nyla)

Posted : 10/09/2012 1:51 pm

yeah i know how you feel. ive finally gotten rid of my red marks, but my dark marks still linger. i used to have really really red marks. aloe vera was the shit during that time... mine is called fruit of the earth. i would give it a 7/10. other things that helped me were baking soda used as a scrub

Hutchdan liked
MemberMember
(@jtyng)

Posted : 10/09/2012 4:08 pm

i've used ACV over the summer. 9/10. it faded a lot of my old marks (6 months old), but you have to keep adding to the concentration for it to be effective. however, eventually, your skin just gets used to it and it doesn't work anymore

MemberMember
(@oldstory)

Posted : 10/10/2012 12:19 am

i've used ACV over the summer. 9/10. it faded a lot of my old marks (6 months old), but you have to keep adding to the concentration for it to be effective. however, eventually, your skin just

gets used to it and it doesn't work anymore

I been using ACV for about a month now and it faded my acne marks about 40% and I'm just wondering how long you been using it. And would it still be effective if I keep on using it for another 2 months?

MemberMember
(@hutchdan)

Posted : 10/13/2012 8:47 am

i've used ACV over the summer. 9/10. it faded a lot of my old marks (6 months old), but you have to keep adding to the concentration for it to be effective. however, eventually, your skin just gets used to it and it doesn't work anymore

yeah i used it as well but it's such a pain to apply, it smells terrible.

Nyla liked
MemberMember
(@esoteric23)

Posted : 10/15/2012 1:24 pm

What has been the winning combo for me is Differin, which acts like an exfoliant, and a manuka honey mask which helps moisturize and repair my skin. Not at the same time though! I give each 9/10. It seems like the best combination for me comes from some kind of exfoliant, ACV, AHA's, retinoids, plus something that speeds up healing, manuka honey, aloe vera etc.

MemberMember
(@jtyng)

Posted : 10/16/2012 3:40 pm

i've used ACV over the summer. 9/10. it faded a lot of my old marks (6 months old), but you have to keep adding to the concentration for it to be effective. however, eventually, your skin just

gets used to it and it doesn't work anymore

I been using ACV for about a month now and it faded my acne marks about 40% and I'm just wondering how long you been using it. And would it still be effective if I keep on using it for another 2 months?

I've been using ACV since early July this year. Lately, I've been using it less because it's been less effective. I have to say that it has faded (maybe from time too) 90% of my old marks (6 month old marks), but it doesn't seem to affect my new marks.

Because of this, I might use chemical peels later on if my acne marks don't fade