Notifications
Clear all

Please help

MemberMember
(@completedfrom)

Posted : 10/06/2017 12:11 pm

Please help me. I am seriously depressed over my skin. I go from having clear skin to seriously bad cystic open wound acne. I have shut myself in all weekend and not even seen my family or boyfriend, Ive called in sick to work and I just cant cope I keep crying and pacing round in circles . Someone please tell me how long these open wound will take to heal? Any advice ?

MemberMember
(@scully21)

Posted : 10/08/2017 5:21 pm

Hi. Ive been there , after finally ahieving Clear skin for ayear, my acne came back worse thab ever. I cried, refused to go to class, canceled a date and missed my friends party. All because of acne. Now the acne has gone down a bit but its still there plus all the marks and scars.
The thing that helped me the most is being open about it. When i started to notice my acne coming back, i didnt tell anyone. Till ine day i broke down infront of my family. They all realised how much acne affected me. I try to be more open now and talk about how crappy my skin is. Also i try to laugh a bit about it. I find that when you arebopen about your insecurities people are usually kind about it. Also i try not to vhide my acne too much (with makeup) and find other things about myself that i do like, and Focus on that. Dont touch the wound, let it heal. Less Is more, dont use every homemade remedy at once in the hipes that itll help, it Will only irritate more. Hope this helps

Juwalker liked
MemberMember
(@juwalker)

Posted : 10/08/2017 6:18 pm

Great advice Scully21. People can be supportive if only we will open up. Completedfrom : Are you seeing a derm for your skin?

MemberMember
(@acnescarsgone)

Posted : 10/12/2017 2:02 am

I'm in the same boat I hate myself for doing it and always in fear of another scar but I'm never touching my face again! Im leaving mine alone to heal and see what the next few days bring x

Juwalker liked
MemberMember
(@juwalker)

Posted : 10/17/2017 1:00 am

How are you CompletedFrom?

MemberMember
(@jhlo)

Posted : 10/18/2017 4:01 am

On 06/10/2017 at 6:11 PM, CompletedFrom said:

Please help me. I am seriously depressed over my skin. I go from having clear skin to seriously bad cystic open wound acne. I have shut myself in all weekend and not even seen my family or boyfriend, Ive called in sick to work and I just cant cope I keep crying and pacing round in circles . Someone please tell me how long these open wound will take to heal? Any advice ?

Hi, I had adult onset cystic acne (rosacea)for 3 years. It was horrific, so I can relate to how you must feel. People would stop me on the street and ask me what was wrong with my face. After awhile I realized it didn't matter what people thought and accepted the situation I was in. It was a great ego breaker, which I am now grateful for. There is a cure and you will get better. I used zz cream (demodex solutions) 2 times per day-night time is most important- to get the acne under control and also took (and still take) probiotics (100 billion best to start). I like Jarrow brand (50 billion capsules for under 30 on amazon). It took about 1 year to fully recover, but I have't had an outbreak in 2 years now. Just give it a month and you will see it starting to heal. Don't underestimate the probiotics. They are critical to the healing process. I hope this helps!

99f liked
MemberMember
(@skyesthelimit)

Posted : 10/20/2017 4:37 am

Fight it off.. You are bigger than acne. Don't let it eat you. No one can really help you but yourself. We are here to help you out, give you advise and everything else and it starts from opening up. No one will judge you here as more often than not we have experienced the same thing.

We hope to hear back from you soon! *hugs*

MemberMember
(@theone24)

Posted : 12/08/2017 6:18 pm

Oat masks: a mask of colloidal oatmeal (or oat flour on a pinch) + water is REALLY GOOD at calming down skin that was picked at, also softens scabs and helps them peel off faster.
Aquaphor/vaseline on scabs is good, but if you cover it with any sort of bandage, it works 10x better.
Salt water stings your face like hell but also helps to heal inflammation + scabs.
Kevyn Aucoin's sensual skin enhancer is a game changer for covering up any type of zit, scab or hyperpigmentation.

That's all I can think of on the spot.

[Edited link out]

MemberMember
(@99f)

Posted : 12/11/2017 10:21 pm

On 10/18/2017 at 4:01 AM, JHlo said:
On 10/6/2017 at 0:11 PM, CompletedFrom said:

Hi, I had adult onset cystic acne (rosacea)for 3 years. It was horrific, so I can relate to how you must feel. People would stop me on the street and ask me what was wrong with my face. After awhile I realized it didn't matter what people thought and accepted the situation I was in. It was a great ego breaker, which I am now grateful for. There is a cure and you will get better. I used zz cream (demodex solutions) 2 times per day-night time is most important- to get the acne under control and also took (and still take) probiotics (100 billion best to start). I like Jarrow brand (50 billion capsules for under 30 on amazon). It took about 1 year to fully recover, but I have't had an outbreak in 2 years now. Just give it a month and you will see it starting to heal. Don't underestimate the probiotics. They are critical to the healing process. I hope this helps!

ANOTHER PERSON WHO WAS CURED BY TREATING DEMODEX!