Notifications
Clear all

I've got to the point I won't move from my house because I'm so embarrassed about my face.

MemberMember
(@mollybarts)

Posted : 12/22/2016 2:25 am

Hi, I'm Molly. Recently I've had a bad couple of months of break outs. Sometimes it's really not that bad but then I get times when it's horrific that I can't and won't leave the house. It's coming up to Christmas and I don't want to see my family because I have so many open wounds on my face.
I am a picker, simple as that. But my acne spreads like life and I feel that because the spots hurt they need to be squeezed. I tear my skin and then have open red wounds. I took myself away on holiday because I didn't want anyone to see my face.
My parents are really worried because I won't leave the house. They tell me it's not bad but it really is in the mirror.
Help. I don't know what to do.

MemberMember
(@jennwild)

Posted : 12/23/2016 2:25 am

Molly
omg you sound exactly like me! I don't like leaving the house! I have three children and I'm a single mom and I will only go without makeup around my kiddos. I'm soooo embarrassed. My face is only clear maybe once a month and that's usually the day I see the dermatologist! I'm a picker too and have so many open wounds. I hate it and want to stop so bad!!!! I wish you the best of luck.