Idk what to do with...

Notifications
Clear all

Idk what to do with my oily skin PLEASE HELP ANY ADVICE

MemberMember
(@jaazmiin)

Posted : 05/25/2016 1:29 am

SORRY ITS REALLY LONG
Im 14 years old soon 15 in two months and i went a month and a half to buy a foundation which was the estee lauder double wear light (for my oily skin)but the lady who helped me said my skin had a lot of dead skin cells & my face was rough (i had bought this natural soap that had sulfur in it and i would just wash my face and not wear moisturizer so my acne started to dry up and my face was clearing upand i was getting happy) and i had to buy another face wash so i just bought a month & a half the clinique 3 step system for oily skin which has liquid facial foaming soap, clarifying lotion (toner, exfoliont), & the moistorizer gel which dries matte since its a gel. Well i've besn trying it for a month and a half and I still dont see any difference in my acne. Of course skin is softer but what ive seen is that it has gotten much more oiler. I started getting really oily on my forehead which with the oil it has made small bumps on my forehead and my nose is the oilest of them all. My t-zone is really oily too. After I wash my face with the liquid facial soap for oily skin after some minutes u can see my forehead has some shine to it and also my nose. The clarifying lotion For oily skin every time i use it right after my skin is oily and then I apply the gel moisturizer. Well long story short the lady from clinque has told to me to change it to something much more harsh which is the acne solutions toner which is harsher but idk i think i should change it to something more mild. I think my acne is not too bad but i do get a little bit more acne than when i used dry my face out. I also use concha nacar de perlop bleaching cream for my acne scars which i think helps ive only been doing it for two weeks. I wash my face two times a day once in the morning when i prepare for makeup after using moisturizer (blot like three to four times at school annoying asf) & then like at five or six after i eat and by the night my skin is full of oil but i blot it with toilet paper. So idk what should I do i need help on my fixing my oily face because thats what is causing my acne. I also drink my eight glasses of water but i do eat chips.

MemberMember
(@mitsu778)

Posted : 07/11/2016 6:44 am

Mineral Powder and blotting papers help

also milk of magnesia -put that on your face at night after you wash your face. Leave it on all night and wash in the morning