Notifications
Clear all

Topical Green Tea ?

MemberMember
(@warrantedaide)

Posted : 08/15/2015 4:10 pm

Hey guys,

I read topical green tea can be a solution for those who have oily skin linked to testosterone problems.

But where do you find a cream, or something with green tea in it ? Or do you simply use commercial green tea diluted in a cup of water, then apply it on your face ?

Sorry for the bad English by the way, not my main language.

Bye !

MemberMember
(@daniece)

Posted : 08/15/2015 4:38 pm

Hello!! Usually I brew a cup of green tea, drink the tea, then rub the tea bag on my face. It has a tightening effect on my skin & I really think it makes my face a lot less oily compared to if I just washed my face & left it bare.

Honestly, I can't really say whether it has really helped my acne as I still drink apple cider vinegar & apply it topically to face once a day then usually wash it off, & sometimes apply lime juice topically & then wash it off.

The green tea is one of the few things I leave on my face since it doesn't smell bad & is really so soothing.

Hope this helps!!

MemberMember
(@dan-crow)

Posted : 08/20/2015 10:37 am

After you have brewed your tea you can simply take out the tea bag place it on your face. Rub it around and not only will it act as a calm cooling solution for the face, it will also help with oil production. Alternatively you can use creams with green tea extract or you can simply drinking green tea to help reduce sebum output.