Notifications
Clear all

Diane 35

MemberMember
(@billz7)

Posted : 08/22/2012 11:15 am

I started my second pack on dianette last night and breaking out ! But I also started roaccutane last night so maybe that's why :s can't work out if my acnes hormonal or not , so god damn frustrating

I started my second pack on dianette last night and breaking out ! But I also started roaccutane last night so maybe that's why :s can't work out if my acnes hormonal or not , so god damn frustrating

MemberMember
(@mystory)

Posted : 03/20/2013 6:36 pm

Hi everyone,

I posted this on another post and I pasting it here because I would like to strongly warn you against taking Diane.

It is a SHORT term fix, a bandaid that will make your acne so much worse when you stop it.

Diane is probably going to clear you out.

However, you will never be able to come off of it without breaking out and once you come off, your acne will get 10X worse.

I've been on and off diane for the past 7 years and before going on it, I had just a few breakouts which never stopped me from doing anything.

But that wasn't good enough, I wanted perfection. So I went on Diane and cleared out 100%. My Skin was flawless.

Long story short, after many years of taking this pill, I decided I wanted to stop injecting my system with hormones.

Ever since I stopped (8months ago) my skin has been breaking out like never before. I developped acne in places I've never had acne before.

My skin is suuuper oily and so is my hair.

I highly recommend you do not take this poison or any other birth control pill. It will completely mess up your hormones and you will regret it in the future.

I now feel a lot of regret and grief over my decision to take this pill. If I could go back in time I would have never started it.

I wish someone had told me this years ago. If you have a few breakouts, there are ways to live with them without messing up your entire system.

I hope this was helpful. Let me know if you have any questions I'd be happy to answer.

If you don't believe me, Google "dianette feels like it has been a total horror story".

Some girls have gone bald because of this evil pill.

Cheers

MS

MemberMember
(@lillyrose7)

Posted : 03/21/2013 3:12 pm

my mother lost a lot of her hair (60%) from dianette, and i took it when i was 16 and my hair fell out like crazy. my hair has grown back but my moms took years. i had DVT as well. i loved the clear skin, hated the atrocious side effects of this pill. its been banned now where i live and in a few countries.