Notifications
Clear all

How to help cure acne????

MemberMember
(@fastm123)

Posted : 08/03/2017 4:21 pm

Ok so im a guy and ive had acne since i was like 12. Im now 16. I used to have acne only on my forehead when i was 12 and 13. Then it just cleared up. Then, when i was 14 i just started getting an insane amount of acne on my cheeks in the middle of the summer and i didnt know why. Few weeks later it stopped but im left with scars on my cheeks. And then suddenly i start breaking out a LOT when i was 15 on my jawline and occasionally on my cheeks. Then towards the end of the school year around april and march i stopped for awhile. Now im all of a sudden breaking out again right now right before school starts back up again. How can i clear my acne? Whats causing it? I play soccer so i get my excersice and also all throughout this summer ive been eating like crap, and staying up late and nothing has appeared on my skin until now. Ive cut out soda and im trying to eat healthier but i still keep getting pimples and cysts. Im using acanya at night and during the day i use tazorac and aczone also using sunscreen to help my scars. I also ice the red spots on my face and use honey to try and help. I know this is kind of long lol. But i really want to clear this problem up

MemberMember
(@heyyjlb)

Posted : 08/03/2017 5:05 pm

According to what i have read, you may have severe acne. Honestly i would recommend the acne.org regimen to clear your skin up. Ive done research on this product and ive read tons of great stories/reviews w the product i just mentioned.It takes time and yes and youll start getting noticeable results from it. I have moderate acne myself and im almost on my second week on my regimen and im just starting to get good resultS. It works on any type of acne formild to really severe. You just have to give it time and dont discontinue on the regimen. Keep fighting as it fights for you!

Fastm123 liked
MemberMember
(@moonsss)

Posted : 09/06/2017 3:31 pm

I started getting acne when I was about 12/13.... I tried everything over the last 11 years (now being 23) to help my skin - pills, antibiotics, creams, laser, facials, everything! And absolutely nothing worked. They might have worked temporarily, but the acne always came back and a little bit worse each time. Its more than likely hormonal acne that you're going through so my only advice to you is GO TO A DERMATOLOGIST! It took me 11 years of worrying about my skin and god knows how much money spent to finally turn around and say "right, I'm completely and utterly fed up". I went to the dermatologist today and I've been prescribed Roaccutane (isotretinoin)  for 6 months. It's going to be tough but I just wished I had of done it way sooner. Also, you need to have a good skin regime - cleanse, tone, moisturise - every morning and every night! 

Good luck