Notifications
Clear all

Need birth control that won't cause acne but is NOT the pill

MemberMember
(@nyx001)

Posted : 03/24/2016 4:01 am

Please no pill, IUD or condom suggestions.

MemberMember
(@onyxbeauty1988)

Posted : 03/24/2016 6:07 am

Maybe try the basal body temperature birth control method. This method has to be followed very carefully in order to be effective.

MemberMember
(@nyx001)

Posted : 03/24/2016 2:53 pm

8 hours ago, Onyxbeauty1988 said:

Maybe try the basal body temperature birth control method. This method has to be followed very carefully in order to be effective.

Thanks but no thanks. My body seems to be too weird for anything like that plus I don't trust that stuff (the science just doesn't support it as much as hormonal methods) and I don't want to have to schedule my sex life with a partner. I absolutely don't want kids. But thanks for the suggestion.

MemberMember
(@katsc)

Posted : 03/27/2016 11:06 pm

No IUD, pill (not even hormonal shots?) and condoms? You won't have much options. Pull out method, maybe?

MemberMember
(@appleysauce)

Posted : 03/28/2016 1:56 am

What about the copper IUD? It doesn't use hormones I am correct.
That's probs your best bet if you don't want fake hormones, don't trust your body for body temp monitoring Onyx suggested, or your partner doesn't like condoms.
Only other thing I can think of is spermicidal lube but that shouldn't be primary birth control.

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 05/25/2016 4:34 pm

Spermicide or sponge
oh or maybe one of those female cups!

MemberMember
(@snarkygirl)

Posted : 06/26/2016 8:19 am

On 3/24/2016 at 3:53 PM, Nyx001 said:

Thanks but no thanks. My body seems to be too weird for anything like that plus I don't trust that stuff (the science just doesn't support it as much as hormonal methods) and I don't want to have to schedule my sex life with a partner. I absolutely don't want kids. But thanks for the suggestion.

Id suggest getting your tubes tied but I think doing that messed up my hormones. Good news: they are working on male birth control!!!!