Notifications
Clear all

Arnica Montana for Acne & Dandruff

MemberMember
(@crystalclearlifestyle)

Posted : 09/05/2017 7:37 pm

I was taking arnica montana for a sports injury and quickly noticed my skin become unusually soft and clear. A few weeks later my chronic dandruff significantly cleared.

Fast forward 3 months and I've been able to sustain the results by taking arnica montana 200ck twice a day. I've continued a fairly clean diet, but do indulge once or twice a week without the normalrepercussions.

Has anyone else successfully taken arnica montana for Acne?

MemberMember
(@ashton-mchale)

Posted : 09/05/2017 8:14 pm

Arnica montana has been known to successfully treat even cystic acne and is even a "Celebrity Favorite" according to The New York Times as seen here. So yes, to answer your question, it appears that many others have successfully taken arnica montana for acne. I am even considering trying it out myself! Hope this helps and I am very glad that it has worked for you. :)

MemberMember
(@crystalclearlifestyle)

Posted : 09/21/2017 12:29 pm

Hi Ashton,

Thanks for your input! Did you give arnica a try?

Talked to my naturopathic doctor about my arnica montanaacne clearing breakthrough.

She said that she has seen oral arnica treatment clear acne as well as several other skin conditions. Although arnica montana's healing actions are largely unknown, she believes it stimulates an immune response that reduces inflammation and increases tissue repair.

She also explained that homeopathic medicine is generally taken for short periods of time. She suggested taking it for three weeks and then checking in with her to make sure the herb isn't causing any side effects.

So, because it's working beautifully for me I will continue the treatment under her supervision.

Anyone else have success with arnica montana homeopathic pellets?