Notifications
Clear all

Hello,i need your advice

MemberMember
(@worldlypaste)

Posted : 08/11/2017 6:01 pm

hello i i am 16 years old and i have light acne for a while now and i have been following a routine every day and i want your advice if i am doing something wrong

-wake up
-wash hands (soap)
-wash face with hot water
-put on face wash gently
-wash it off
-put on some lemon juice on the spots.
-after a while wash it off.

i heard lemon does good in acne in general thats why i use it, if i am wrong on something please reply!

MemberMember
(@l-c-a)

Posted : 08/15/2017 5:00 am

A lot of people would say that's a fine routine. For me personally I don't use face wash anymore because even just using water my face feels dry after. I also don't use hot water because that dries my skin out even more. My acne was caused by irritation from face washes and BP creams. I would also say as long as your pillow case is clean you shouldn't really even need to cleanse heavily in the morning if at all. Just try and not irritate your skin.

MemberMember
(@ammy_k)

Posted : 08/16/2017 7:05 am

I also dont use a face wash and use luke warm water. Along with this routine you need to take care of your eating habbits and be clean. Use clean towels and change your pillow covers once or twice a week.There's so much bacteria on them you really should to prevent new acne. So I tried these disposable pillows covers from this website [Edited link out] These ones are actually disposable so super easy! They also have product in them that improves the condition of your skin whilst you sleep. So along with medication proper care is also important. Take care.