Notifications
Clear all

What 100% cured my acne

MemberMember
(@gbomb47)

Posted : 04/23/2016 10:31 pm

Hello everyone, I've been on 3 courses of antibiotics, accutane, every kind of acne commercial product, I got rid of dairy, gluten, etc and I still had terrible cystic acne. I want to share with everyone what cleared my acne completely, I am now just trying to get rid of my scars, and my life has improved soooo much. Here are the products I got off amazon and now I am going to go in depth on them.

1. Parasite cleanse
[edited link out]

I take 4 pills a day which at first gave me diarrhea and extremely bad acne. However, I noticed I was breaking out in very random places that I've never had acne at before which I realized was an indicator that it was working. After about a week, my acne reduced about 70% and I would just get very small pimples that would go away easily.

2.lamp

[edited link out]
this lamp uses blue and red light therapy, blue light is used to kill bacteria and the red light helps me with fine lines and acne scars. I use it 5 minutes a day with the blue\red light after my morning routine and then 10 minutes with just the blue light after my evening routine.

3.acne.org routine with toner
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000N2EPI8/

i use the toner after I cleanse in the morning and it is full of great things for your skin, slightly drying

4.vitamins
i supplement these in the morning:
-D3
-C
-zinc
-fish oil
-milk thistle extract
-grape fruit seed extract
-A

I do all this and in general I do not eat fast food and only drink almond milk.
I went from having extreme cystic acne to a completely clear face! I hope this works and helps some of you out.

cheers,
Ren

MemberMember
(@jspencer)

Posted : 05/09/2016 7:51 pm

Why did u think u have a parasite??