Notifications
Clear all

I Have Finally Cleared My Skin!

MemberMember
(@jordynnicoson98)

Posted : 01/14/2016 10:51 am

Okay, this is my first post on this site. But I figured I would share my experience with my acne. I have had severe acne for about two years. I have tried everything from a dermatologist. Antibiotics, creams, gels, accutane. Nothing worked for me. I was very discouraged and then I decided it was time I figured out something that really works for my skin. Right now my skin is clear. No breakouts, only discoloration from old acne and scars. :) I use these products twice a day. First I wash my face with St.Ives Apricot Scrub, blemish control. Next, I use a toner of apple cider vinegar and water and let it dry. Then I use Aveeno clear complexion daily moisturizer. I don't know what it is about this combo for acne but its amazing. I also had a lot of blackheads, so I use a biore strip every few days. Which left me my last problem. I had cleared all the acne on my skin but I still had small bumps on my forehead that no matter how hard I tried I could get them to go away. I read somewhere that it may be a form of fungus created from the oil in your hair. Yuck. Haha. But, I decided to use a toner of benzoil peroxide on just my forehead, and then I used a small amount of athlete's foot cream. I know that probably sounds weird but it is the only antifungal cream I could buy over the counter. Literally, over night all of the bumps disappeared. I know this may not work for everyone, but if you've exhausted everything else, give it a try. :) it only took about 2 weeks to clear my skin! 

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 01/14/2016 8:56 pm

Congrats!!!! Best wishes for continued success!!! :)