Notifications
Clear all

Cured Cystic Acne With Plant Based Diet, Lots Of Raw Garlic & Oregano Oil

MemberMember
(@maria-blends)

Posted : 01/08/2015 11:47 pm

I've been dealing with varying levels of acne since high school. Was bad as a teenager, cleared up for a few years in college, then gradually plunging deeper into acne hell during my 20s (I'm 28 now). Have seen several dermatologists and tried everything but the kitchen sink and acutane -- over the counter and prescription face washes, creams, differing antibiotics -- nothing seemed to work for long. And I think overuse of the antibiotics led to candida overgrowth cuz I started getting huge cystic t just in the last few years...

Then some life changing events occurred that I won't go into here, but for other reasons I started making drastic changes to my diet -- eating all organic plant-based foods that I mostly blend up into meal replacement smoothies. Plus I started eating a few (3-4) raw minced garlic cloves per day and take oil of oregano supplements. Within less than 3 months on this regimen, my acne has totally cleared up!! Happily shocked and amazed, I feel the need to share this simple cure with anyone suffering from embarrassing stupid acne.

I just published my whole story and daily smoothie recipe Mod Edit Quit going to the derm people, everything you need for clear skin is sold at that natural food store down the road!

MemberMember
(@noche)

Posted : 01/09/2015 2:41 am

@maria tortilla....I'm happy that what you are using is working for you .be careful with garlic,because garlic dilutes the blood ,making it thin, it can lead to anemia.

Before going into surgery people are advised to stop all garlic supplements.

Now that you are on a plant based diet , you might need to check with your doctor to see if you don't have any vitamin deficiency.

Best wishes.

MemberMember
(@maria-blends)

Posted : 01/09/2015 3:29 am

Hi @noche, thanks for the advice. Good point on the garlic ... I plan to go off both the garlic and oil of oregano supplement soon seeing as my acne has cleared up. Hoping the clean eating will ensure it won't return!

MemberMember
(@noche)

Posted : 01/10/2015 2:49 pm

@Maria Blends...I'm glad that you didn't take my reply the wrong way.You are very wise .

Oil of oregano kills intestinal parasites,that every human being on this earth have ,even when the U.S. doctors are in denial and claim that they don't do much to our bodies and that if we start to fight them ,they might reproduce and attack our bodies again . I still think that we need to control them.

How? ,with mild ,regular internal body cleansing ,having a diet low in fats and sugars.

Oil of oregano contains is a derative of thymol ,or is it thyme?,well ,you are going to have to excuse me,but it's one of those ,due to my age and hypothyroidism is very hard for me to retain things in my brain. Anyway, probably ,you already know that because of this,oregano oil can kill fungal cells ,it penetrates the matrix,Wikipedia has a good explanation for that .

A lot of remedies that people have claimed to use for pimples ,spot treatment ,seems to work because of this ingredient,for example Listerine,vicks vaporub, I'm not recommending that you use these,it is just an example that I'm giving you.

Garlic contains sulfur ,you can use it raw ,yes , just make sure that the garlic that you use is fresh,otherwise it might be contaminated with fungal spores. I have heard that people crash it and blend it with milk to expell internal parasites.

What I remember,as a child my mom used to give us this horrible tasting ,ricin oil mixed with sugar ,bad taste and bad for health ,it's poison.So ,you see something here ,sugar is the bait .

This is what I do when I have my chia drink ,I'm too lazy to make my own, I have been buying a mamma chia organic drink from target,the one that works for me (and I guess for everybody else ,cause it's the only one never available,so I stack up) is the cranberry lemonade,1/2 a bottle a day is all I need to keep me regular,I have hypothyroidism and my thyroid is very sluggish. If I eat a banana and drink a bottle of water ,at the same time I have the chia drink ,the effects are almost instant . I was having a whole bottle of chia ,but then I was regularly flushing everything out ,lost weight,my synthroid medication and all the nutrients my body needed.

The reason I don't bother using chia on its own is because ,its a bother ,chia is omega 3,and has to be balanced with omega 6 to optimize the effects. This drink has all omegas ,3,6,9.

Chia seeds can not be used for people with kidney problems.

I hope that the manufacturer continue making this exact formula,because it really works.

In my case,acne is hormonal these days.

Look up into MSM organic sulfur crystals , just so you can see how people claim that it works on their skin and bodies,there are two kinds of sulfur,one good and one bad ,the MSM being the good one.

Again I'm not recommending anything.

In fact, I think ,any prescription,over the counter, herbal remedies ,vitamins or supplements of any kind shouldn't be taken without medical supervision.

Best wishes.