Sea Salt

MemberMember
(@forwardwego)

Posted : 06/03/2014 12:32 pm

Ive tried a lot of things and the only one that really worked was the medication Minocycline. Unfortunately when i got off it my acne came back! So ive been trying to find something else that works for me, im preeeettty sure sea salt is doin me well. I first sampled it on my nose and it left it incredibly soft! Few days later i tried it on my face and, yes, it made it incredibly soft! My acne has been decreasing and my skins texture has been improving. I think my red marks have been fading a bit but its hard to tell. Sea salt is great but unfortunately it doesnt work for my premenstrual breakouts! I use sea salt as a spot treatment too but eh. Does anyone have any tips on reducing premenstrual breakout severity? Also share ur sea salt experience!

MemberMember
(@madelineanne)

Posted : 06/12/2014 6:19 pm

I use sea salt 3x a week mixed with Manuka honey that I wash my face with and it's a great exfoliant! I wouldn't say it's something to use every day because that's too harsh for your face.

MemberMember
(@helenaw)

Posted : 06/13/2014 7:42 pm

This sounds interesting. I have some sea salt and honey and I am going to try the mixture tonight! I hope that it works for me.

MemberMember
(@forwardwego)

Posted : 06/14/2014 1:04 pm

The sea salt improves the texture of skin and kinda makes it less red, but im still getting zits. Whiteheads though. Those are pretty much the only zits i get. Im probably gonna stop using it and get back on minocycline or doxycycline this time, cuz i know those will work. Yay.