Notifications
Clear all

Shiitake Mushroom

MemberMember
(@jess1884)

Posted : 01/16/2014 4:12 pm

I wanted to share with everyone my acne secret that works for me after so many trial and errors. I've been using this remedy for about 2 months and Im so happy its working and making my skin glow. I add shiitake mushroom to my morning cleanser and nightly scrub. It helps with clearing blemishes, pimples and blackhead. My skin is super oily. It has cut the oil from my face by more than 50%. Its not nearly as oily as it use to be and I mean my skin is super oily. I barely break out anymore. If I do its one here or there. I use to wake up with a new pimple every other day. Ive been suffering with acne on and off since I was 15 Im now 29. I know what it feels like to not want to go out with friends or hide your face in makeup. It does not feel good. If you are willing to try something new thats natural and inexpensive for your acne try shiitake mushroom. I buy the actual dry mushroom at my local organic food store. Break it up into smaller pieces and put it in a blender so it dissolves into a powder. Not all of it will become powder you'll have some small pieces in there. I put it in a little bowl and all I do is grab some with my fingers and add my cleanser to my fingers and wash my face daily. At night I use a scrub...I do the same thing. Its messy because it falls off your skin a little. But I dont care how messy it is I love it. It makes my skin glow and I barely ever breakout. Please give this a try.