Notifications
Clear all

Not Sure If Whiteheads Or Just Breakouts....

MemberMember
(@meurtree)

Posted : 11/11/2013 5:05 pm

Hello everyone!

To start off, I've been dealing with mild acne for a year and a half now, especially on my forehead and the side of my cheeks. My skin is pretty oily, especially on my forehead and around my nose.

I've done everything...

Chemical peels, epiduo, different face washes, benzoyl peroxide, salicylic acid, etc. (except for accutane which i have no interest in taking)

Nothing seemed to work! I decided to do home remedies and just go natural without using all the harsh chemicals... For the past two weeks I've been using a turmeric mask mixed with natural greek yogurt, honey and lemon juice. That has started to make a difference in my skin but one thing that won't go away are my stupid WHITEHEADS.

Does anybody know how to get rid of this terrible stuff on my forehead?

post-218073-0-86636600-1384207939.jpg

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 11/11/2013 9:49 pm

Microdermabrasion might work.

MemberMember
(@meurtree)

Posted : 11/12/2013 12:10 am

Microdermabrasion might work.

I don't wanna do a treatment because I'm afraid it may make my skin worse... Anything else? :-/

MemberMember
(@dannyboy91)

Posted : 11/12/2013 5:57 am

Hello meurtree how are u?... Your skin really isn't terrible at all it looks great :) but I no that we are all our own worst critic. I think that after only two weeks of your mask u won't see a big difference but u should keep up with using it and hopefully in a few more weeks u will see the results u are looking for :)

meurtree liked
MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 11/12/2013 6:17 am

try mandelic acid from the GOW (garden of wisdom)- do the 10%, I do the no alcohol no seaweed, but up to you....once a day, it may do the trick

search the other users on this site, it really works to unclog pores, milder than SA (which I also love)...try it!

meurtree liked
MemberMember
(@meurtree)

Posted : 11/12/2013 11:40 am

try mandelic acid from the GOW (garden of wisdom)- do the 10%, I do the no alcohol no seaweed, but up to you....once a day, it may do the trick

search the other users on this site, it really works to unclog pores, milder than SA (which I also love)...try it!

Thanks! I'll check it out. :-)

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 11/17/2013 12:26 pm

https://www.amazon.com/Aztec-Secret-Indian-Healing-Cleansing/dp/B0014P8L9W/

this mask wil help unclog