Notifications
Clear all

Exposed Skincare

MemberMember
(@cassiie)

Posted : 10/15/2013 6:14 pm

Hi everyone. So i started using exposed skincare about a month ago and my skin is clearing up!!! it definitely takes time but it is working. Its a more natural approach. its really gentle on the skin and doesnt smell harsh. Its a littl pricey but the basic kit can last you about 3 months. they send it to you every 60 days but you can push it back another month if you have it left over. they have amazing customer service. There are quite a few reviews of how well it works but also people saying these reviews are fake. well i personally know quite a few people who have tried it and loved it! you have a year to get your money back if you arent satisfied! some people see reuslts right away and others like myself take a little more time. if you want something natural and are up for trying new things i suggest you at least try it and wait a few weeks to see how it affects your skin. Also started taking zinc pills because i've seen quite a few reviews on here and how they cleared peoples skin right up. So if you're sick of products not working at least give exposed a try!