Notifications
Clear all

Two Great Products To Try

MemberMember
(@celticghirl)

Posted : 06/26/2013 9:12 am

I LOVE Eve Lom rescue mask. Its expensive but its a real old school clay based mask. Its really soothing and it feels like its sucking all the baddies out your skin. You massage it off with warm water. It makes skin look great.

Estee Lauder Pore refiner is wonderful. You can notice a difference in pore size after two weeks of use.

I have to say Ive tried the Eve Lom cleanser and don't really like it, won't buy it again.

(@LewisS)

Posted : 06/27/2013 4:11 am

I really want to try a clay mask. All the masks I've done have been full of chemicals and crap that don't really do anything for the pores at all.

MemberMember
(@celticghirl)

Posted : 06/27/2013 1:35 pm

I really want to try a clay mask. All the masks I've done have been full of chemicals and crap that don't really do anything for the pores at all.

Well I can recommend that one very much. I don't know if it has chemicals in it. I just know that anyone I recommend it to has seen a difference. It is expensive but worth it http://uk.spacenk.com/Rescue-Mask-50ml/MUK154010009,en_GB,pd.html Space NK has a good loyalty scheme too so if you like it and keep buying it you will eventually have enough to get a free one.