Notifications
Clear all

Pleaseee Help Me

MemberMember
(@unhappy29)

Posted : 01/29/2013 3:01 pm

What kind of scaring do i have, and can laser help me...i am reaserching and Yag seems to be good or not?post-198278-0-27201400-1359489668.jpg

MemberMember
(@green-gables)

Posted : 02/12/2013 3:25 am

I would get some IPLs before the YAG. YAG is generally used for spider veins.

MemberMember
(@lillyrose7)

Posted : 02/14/2013 11:50 am

i have the same, my doctor told me IPL helps, with some peels and stuff. In my experience the red marks generally fade by themselves, its the only type of marks/scars i get. zinc 30mg really helps tremendously, i cannot say that enough!

BTW, green gables is correct - the YAG is usually for spider veins, i have some of mine lasered by my doctor, she uses nD:YAG Ellipse Machine. she also does the IPL and hair removal with the same machine.

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 02/14/2013 3:53 pm

ipl is good for the red marks as well as any brown spots and broken caps.

MemberMember
(@lollipop22)

Posted : 03/14/2013 2:19 pm

I would highly recommend talking to a dermatologist before making any decisions.

MemberMember
(@real-acnekiller)

Posted : 03/29/2013 5:18 am

I would def not reccomend ipl at all.can and sometimes will leave depressed scars from going on red marks.it fades them but really increases chance of indented scars! and you have some already like I used to before I had artesense injections aretefil in the u.s. and now theyre pretty normal.also wouldnt reccomend any lasers effects very temporary throwing money away.if u can clear acne then I would also have spot dermabrasions over scars.what is your acne treatment now? also the one good thing monthly ipl can do is allow u to retake antibiotics u already have strong resistance to for short stints and get results. Good luck

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 04/01/2013 10:17 am

ipl is awesome and i never got any indentations from having it done and i have had them for over a period of 6 years. i cant say enough good things about it. it even helped to fill in some scarring that i had on my face as well as it helps active acne too. i cant wait to get another one!