Notifications
Clear all

Isolaz Expert

MemberMember
(@isolaz-expert)

Posted : 06/03/2008 5:49 am

Hello everyone. I'm an Isolaz owner, and FORMER national clinical trainer for Isolaz. For about a year, I've been training physicians and staff on both the west and east coasts (I live on the east coast). Obviously I'm going to be very positive about Isolaz. But I'm also very realistic about what the device an and cannot do, and the results you should be getting. For the past few months I've been concentrating on building my own practice on Long Island and am not working for the company any longer.

I was a little alarmed when I read about someone here with olive skin who was very red after her treatment and found the treatment to be painful, like a rubber band snapping against the skin, especially the upper lip.

First - you should not be red after treatment, especially not red for a few hours. Second - the treatment should absolutely not be painful.

I sounds to me like the technician was not trained properly. Since the client has olive skin the technician must be very, very careful. It sounds like the settings were too high for your skin type. Please feel free to contact me with any questions about anything related to Isolaz.

MemberMember
(@tonecorc)

Posted : 10/09/2013 8:58 pm

isolaz removed a golf ball cysts and other massive cysts. this is the best treatment out there. guess what hurts more than a treatment? - a cyst. or the pain of acne keeping you home. it is a laser and suction on your face...I bet the person with olive skin was back to normal with better skin, in a day or two

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 10/10/2013 7:21 am

Hello everyone. I'm an Isolaz owner, and FORMER national clinical trainer for Isolaz. For about a year, I've been training physicians and staff on both the west and east coasts (I live on the east coast). Obviously I'm going to be very positive about Isolaz. But I'm also very realistic about what the device an and cannot do, and the results you should be getting. For the past few months I've been concentrating on building my own practice on Long Island and am not working for the company any longer.

I was a little alarmed when I read about someone here with olive skin who was very red after her treatment and found the treatment to be painful, like a rubber band snapping against the skin, especially the upper lip.

First - you should not be red after treatment, especially not red for a few hours. Second - the treatment should absolutely not be painful.

I sounds to me like the technician was not trained properly. Since the client has olive skin the technician must be very, very careful. It sounds like the settings were too high for your skin type. Please feel free to contact me with any questions about anything related to Isolaz.

So what is the treatment for moderate acne, how many treatments? does it work on the back of the neck as well as face and jaw line? is there any downtime after treatments? rough estimate of cost per session?