Notifications
Clear all

Awful Genetics and Depression

MemberMember
(@programmer0109outlook-com)

Posted : 08/10/2022 8:58 pm

Some people still have acne ravaging every inch of themselves no matter how healthy they eat. Its funny how heartless people can tell you that your hygiene is lacking. Or your diet is bad. Its as if people think they are better than you. Everyday Im reminded of that. Everyday, Im told Im an abomination and I will die alone. I showered 2 times a day, washed my face close to 3 times a day( once in the morning, evening, and night.), ate 5-8 servings of fresh fruit and vegetables, washed my bed sheets 3-4 times a week(5 or even 6 on hot days), worked out ( running stretching and lifting), havent TOUCHED junk food in almost a year, and had an extremely consistent sleep schedule. Despite ALL that, I still had acne covering my face and body. It didnt look real. I had to be dreaming. It was as like I was burned with bleach and fire. Almost every inch of my face was covered in painful bumps. I would treat myself to a small bit of chocolate and watched acne grow out of my face. It hurt to speak, eat, or smile. My back and chest. My sternum was covered in revolting cysts and nodular growths. I couldnt sleep on my chest else I bleed. Usually if I made such a mistake Id be jolted awake with a sharp pain. Kinda like a blunt force feeling with an insane burning and stabbing feeling succeeding it. My back is the same. Especially on the shoulderblades. Basically, I had to sleep sitting at an angle!!! Not sitting upright though. Guess I have that to be thankful for. Its hard waking up, knowing that youre going to look at a f**cked up body that looks like it was hit with buckshot. Every ounce of me hurts because I bumped into a door. Man, Id love to talk about experiences with people, especially girls. Also, the struggle and depression. Dogshit family dynamics and how social anxiety effects my life after many months have pasted since accutane cleared it up( 100mg for almost a whole year.) Thats for a whole other discussion. I think Im gonna read a book on investing and listen to some music. Logging off, gonna be crying in the fetal position because my chest is throbbing and on fire!

MemberMember
(@strong-heart1989gmail-com)

Posted : 09/09/2022 4:50 am

I have the same suffering, but Accutane is doing great, I have low self-esteem, anxiety, and depression

MemberMember
(@katya-nissergmail-com)

Posted : 09/25/2022 3:23 am

I suffered from cystic acne for over 10 years. I literally tried everything except for Accutane. I was on antibiotics for about 3 years which made it much worse when I came off it. I also suffered from anxiety and depression. I finally cleared my acne by understanding the root cause which no dermatologist seems to understand. To put it simply, acne is caused by the lymphatic system backing up due to a lack of kidney filtration. The reason why most people with acne suffer from depression and anxiety is because lymphatic stagnation is usually associated with adrenal weakness which leads to anxiety and depression. Once I addressed the root causes I felt like a completely different person and my acne finally healed using diet, herbs, fasting and glandulars. I know how it feels to desperately look for answers and never really get permanent results so I now help others heal their acne naturally. Please reach out if you have any questions.