Notifications
Clear all

FINALLY CURED!

MemberMember
(@tcny)

Posted : 12/31/2018 12:28 pm

I NEVER post, write or comment about anything on the web. I have been struggling with moderate acne for over 5 years. Once I hit my 30s I began to break out consistently. I didn't want to leave the house at times. I was self conscious about myself, depressed angry and ultimately hopeless. I triedEVERYTHING!!!! From over the counter to wholistic to laser. Everything except accutane. The cure was under my nose the entire 5 years and I just didnt know it. About 3 months ago I read that spreading salicylic acid treatment across the entire face reduces inflammation and eventually stops breakouts. I was using it as a spot treatment, applying it only to the areas where I had a breakout. I figured I had nothing to lose if I tried what the article said. I began using Exuviance morning and night on my entire face. Its been 3 months since I started and my face is 100% clear! I'm so grateful I had to write about it to help others. I used Exuviance blemish gel with salicylic acid. I'm sure this would work with other products but this is the one that worked for me. Salicylic acid Not Benzoyl peroxide!!!!

The other key factor is I did NOT pop a single pimple at all. No matter how tempting or how much it would relieve the pressure I did not touch my face once. My skin is totally healed and clear.

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 12/31/2018 7:56 pm

7 hours ago, TCNY said:

The other key factor is I did NOT pop a single pimple at all. No matter how tempting or how much it would relieve the pressure I did not touch my face once. My skin is totally healed and clear.

sounds like good advice. i have to keep reminding myself,as have very sensitive skin and if i pick or scratch a spot, it causes quite a lot of damage and redness.

MemberMember
(@karenm)

Posted : 12/31/2018 8:02 pm

Hopefully it will work for me! I just ordered it.