Notifications
Clear all

am i doing anything wrong

MemberMember
(@xzrck11)

Posted : 11/19/2018 7:40 pm

im 17 and i have had small zits here and there from December of last year.progressively from the beginning of 2018 to now its gotten worse with having small zits and big ones such as white heads on my chin, acne on my cheek bones, acne in my eye brows, forehead, and along the hairline. plus the bacne, chest acne,hyper pigmentation and acne scar or red marks all over my face which are where the acne is. i dont know what to do is it hormones im kinda a late bloomer i guess

i use murad, up and up charcoal deep pore cleanser, noxema, and a clindamycin and benzoly peroxide gel.

i dont use them the same time i variety such as nights ill use murad and mornings ill use noxema then aply the gel then moisturizer. pretty much my routine.

MemberMember
(@random1)

Posted : 11/19/2018 9:39 pm

I know you said you don't use the products at the same time, but I did read that list as being more on the stripping side. Charcoal cleansers in general are oil-absorbing my nature, and so that plus a treatment (which in my opinion are drying in some form or another) just may be a tad too much. Treating acne too harshly can most definitely create more problems than it solves, but most of us have tried a "tough" regimen at some point in our lives, I sure had. I totally get you want to subdue it before it keeps progressing, but I think that getting a solid foundation with some products is the best way to go. That being said, some pictures of what your going through would be super helpful to the community here so we can better make some suggestions. the type of acne one suffers dictates the treatment =). Either way, let me know if there's any questions I could answer.

MemberMember
(@username110)

Posted : 11/21/2018 10:45 am

what strengthbenzoyl peroxide gel are you using?