Notifications
Clear all

HELP MY SKIN! (Small colourless bumps on my forehead)

MemberMember
(@super-ninja)

Posted : 09/27/2018 8:29 pm

I N T R O 
Hello! I am a 14 year old girl and I have these small colourless bumps on my forehead. 

I never really cared about my appearance or what people thought about me, until high school came along and then that™s when people™s thoughts really got to me. 

1 2  Y E A R S  O L D 
When I was 12 I had clear skin, I never really washed my face just put on moisturiser as I thought that I was too young to invest in skin products that I didn™t actually need. Towards the end of year 7 I noticed these small bumps appearing on my forehead and my pores becoming bigger, but I never cared. Then I realised it was the beginning of PUBERTY!!!

Yes, puberty! The thing that everyone has to experience to be able to grow as a human, the thing that us people experience to show the fact that we are growing and leaving our childhood behind. 

1 3 Y E A R S  O L D 
When I turned 13, I noticed more and more small colourless bumps to appear on my face but I still didn™t care. As more of these bumps appeared on my face I bought my first face mask, face wash and moisturiser (Clean and clear foaming face wash, clean and clear moisturiser and a clay face mask from target). These products made me notice a difference to my skin but the problem was that it didn™t really help the small bumps on my forehead, but it did only help my pores and make my skin smoother besides my forehead. Later on the year I still didn™t care about my looks and just stuck to my studies. 

14 Y E A R S  O L D 
This year I became more self conscious about myself and to be more specific the way I LOOKED. I began to look at myself in the mirror more and became more concerned about these small bumps on my forehead. What I then did was watch a bunch of YouTube videos of these girls explaining their story on how they got these small bumps disappear and what products they used. As I began to watch these videos I began to invest in more skin care products and NOTHING WORKED!

D0EB2867-2F1F-4186-8C10-56E78E1643B5.thumb.jpeg.6743b7be36c2de2f68234408269acb92.jpeg

T H E  P R O D U C T S 
- Bior© deep pore charcoal cleanser
 - Nivea daily essentials 2 in 1 wash and scrub
- Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser (Still using) 
- Neutrogena deep clean purifying clay cleanser      and mask (Sometimes use as a mask) 
- Lush angels on bare skin fresh cleanser (Still use) 
- Natural aloe Vera 
- Apple cider vinegar 
- Natural lemon juice 
- Clean and clear daily moisturiser (Still use) 

C O N C L U S I O N 
Yes, I know I had used a lot of products and non of these have worked! Currently I am using the cetaphil gentle cleanser (to wash my face morning and night), the lush angels on bare skin fresh cleanser (night), neutrogena clay wash and mask (I use it as a face mask only sometimes) and the clean and clear daily moisturiser. 

All I want is to feel confident with myself and I constantly have hope but get crushed with every end results. Every time I go to school I see girls with such clear skin and wonder how it feels to have such a gift, girls that have clear skin don™t understand the pressure to feel humiliated to be the only girl in class to have these bumps on your forehead.

79D7B888-36EF-449D-AE46-E2DAEFD759E8.thumb.jpeg.85a0f87ffd79e27140e854e6c4063fba.jpeg

I need answers!! Can someone please suggest a product or products for me to use. Can someone please tell me what these small colourless bumps are and what I can do! 

M Y  S K I N 
- Oily T zone 
- Dry chin (Sometimes) 
- Dry under eyes (Rarely)
- Dry forehead (Sometimes) 

MemberMember
(@sara-v)

Posted : 09/28/2018 11:23 pm

Hey girl! Im 18 and I struggle with the same thing. Bumpy skin sucks. My biggest recommendation to you is trying a retinoid creme, preferably a prescription strength one. Also try to limit the amount of product you are using to one cleanser and a facial lotion Ms maybe a toner. Too much can irritate it. Next, I highly recommend double oil cleansing. Get a good gentle oil cleanser and wash your face twice with it every night! Apply it to your dry skin each time you wash! I do not recommend water based face washes!! And dont use face washed that are medicated! For me it was helped my bumps focus down lot! Next thing I recommend is eating a better diet and drinking tons and and tone of waters! I know that youve probably heard these encore but they do actually help!

MemberMember
(@super-ninja)

Posted : 09/29/2018 7:55 pm

Ty x For ur reply but do u have any recommendations for any oil cleansers or toners ??

MemberMember
(@sara-v)

Posted : 10/07/2018 11:38 pm

witch hazel for toner! and the Simple Hydrating Cleansing Oil for face wash!