Acne

MemberMember
(@princess31)

Posted : 08/30/2018 3:10 am

I'm 21 years old and have been dealing with acne for awhile I've tried mostly everything I was on trentinoin retin-a but I stopped because it was clogging my pores in places I wasn't putting it on so now I am wondering if I have Folliculitis because I've been to 2 dermatologist one says I have it and the other one just says it's acne but I don't usually get big pimples just looks like clogged pores but seems like it scars easy even if I don't mess with them 

IMG_0361.PNG

MemberMember
(@vulneraryrain)

Posted : 08/30/2018 8:45 pm

Tretinoin the gel or the cream because the cream is horrible. Secondly I thiught thats what tetinoin was post to do clear out your pores so its basiaclly making what was already there coming the the surface. Secondly it may not have been tretinoin clogging your pores but your cleanser, moisturizer, makeup. I hope your not using cetaphil or what nkt I suggest you read the ingrident label for comedogenic list. Lastly, how long were you using trrtinoin fir as it takes 4-8 months toshow results. Btw your face doesnt even look that bad at all so dont worry so much.

MemberMember
(@princess31)

Posted : 08/30/2018 11:38 pm

2 hours ago, VulneraryRain said:

Tretinoin the gel or the cream because the cream is horrible. Secondly I thiught thats what tetinoin was post to do clear out your pores so its basiaclly making what was already there coming the the surface. Secondly it may not have been tretinoin clogging your pores but your cleanser, moisturizer, makeup. I hope your not using cetaphil or what nkt I suggest you read the ingrident label for comedogenic list. Lastly, how long were you using trrtinoin fir as it takes 4-8 months toshow results. Btw your face doesnt even look that bad at all so dont worry so much.

I was using the cream

MemberMember
(@vulneraryrain)

Posted : 08/31/2018 1:47 am

I suggest getting the gel version not the cream as the cream has alot of negative feed back and see how it works out.