Notifications
Clear all

Huge bump with several small white heads

MemberMember
(@gimmegoodskin)

Posted : 08/27/2018 5:13 am

I had a huge bump on my cheek which was not round and didnt look like a pimple. It looked like an allergy which went away but i saw a few white heads on it after a few, very small and filled with pus. I poked and drained them but not the whole bump is sore abd back to the original size and weird shape. What do you think I should do?

MemberMember
(@vulneraryrain)

Posted : 08/27/2018 9:52 pm

You shouldnt have popped the white heads especially of you used a dirty needle. When I get the urge to pop I clean the needle with soap or dip it in alcohol to kill all.bacteria. Chances are your needle was dirty or you used your hands and irritated the pimple so now its inflamed.

MemberMember
(@gimmegoodskin)

Posted : 08/28/2018 12:00 am

I pooped it with a clen needle i clean the needle with rubing alco hol before using it

MemberMember
(@vulneraryrain)

Posted : 08/28/2018 6:30 pm

Yeah i think when you popped it the pus went further deep inside causing a infection which led to the pimple being inflamed again. Try not to pop the pimple ubless it about to burst as in that way it means that most if not all the limple is at the top coming out. Dont pop to early!

MemberMember
(@acnevm)

Posted : 08/30/2018 4:15 pm

I agree with VulneraryRain, don't pop the pimple too early. And not ever if possible.
This will just spray bacteria all over the skin..